View Full Version : Black Widow vs Hit Girl

Kain
05-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Round One: Comic Versions

Round Two: Movie Versions

Who wins?

zhris
05-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Natasha slaps the comic version so hard it knocks out the movie one by association. No contest. ( :

Lady Warp Spasm
05-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Black Widow in both mediums.

heretic
05-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Round One: Comic Versions

Round Two: Movie Versions

Who wins?Mandy is freakishly good by normal standards. Good enough that, were Natasha unaware of what she was dealing with, she could get a win or two out or Ten with a lot of luck.

The Watcher
05-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Mandy is freakishly good by normal standards. Good enough that, were Natasha unaware of what she was dealing with, she could get a win or two out or Ten with a lot of luck.
Considering that Natasha started training at the same age, if not younger, means it's less likely she won't recognize her for what she is. Not only does she have superb awareness but she's literally been where Hit Girl is. She'll recognize her because she'll see herself in her.

Jonathan
05-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Regarding movie versions, probably Natasha. She has a better ranged arsenal, though if she lets it get up close, Many had better weapons for that.

FrenchGemini
05-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Mindy had rather solid aim-dodging IIRC, so I guess that one or two times out of ten (the one or two fights where Natasha has a bad day and is not quite as accurate as otherwise), assuming it counts as standard equipment, she survives long enough to use the "last resort" needle (yeah, using it while running is going to be awkward, though)...

Radioactive Zombie
05-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Regarding movie versions, probably Natasha. She has a better ranged arsenal, though if she lets it get up close, Many had better weapons for that.

Mandy seems to be slightly faster, too - it'll be close, either way. And there's the fact Mandy always has a ranged weapon on hand and her bladed weapons.

Comic, though, definitely in Widow's favor.

Guy1
05-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Mandy seems to be slightly faster, too - it'll be close, either way. And there's the fact Mandy always has a ranged weapon on hand and her bladed weapons.

Comic, though, definitely in Widow's favor.

It's Mindy, not Mandy.
Mindy is a badass.
Mandy is the annoying little brat in the flower shirt from Grimm Adventures.

dupersuper
05-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Ends in...oops, sorry. Habit.

Len Ikari145
05-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Ends in...oops, sorry. Habit.

Yeah, that's twelve flavors of wrong. O_-

Radioactive Zombie
05-05-2014, 09:33 PM
It's Mindy, not Mandy.
Mindy is a badass.
Mandy is the annoying little brat in the flower shirt from Grimm Adventures.

Thank God I wasn't the only one who hated that fuck.

Len Ikari145
05-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Thank God I wasn't the only one who hated that fuck.

Many people hate Mandy, especially after the bull she pulled in the Grim Adventures of KND where she had everyone in the KND job to her despite them being competent, intelligent super-agents.

I mean, she managed to convince people she was Numbuh One just by wearing sunglasses, when the characters are usually much smarter than that.

Guy1
05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Many people hate Mandy, especially after the bull she pulled in the Grim Adventures of KND where she had everyone in the KND job to her despite them being competent, intelligent super-agents.

I mean, she managed to convince people she was Numbuh One just by wearing sunglasses, when the characters are usually much smarter than that.

Not to mention making Numbuh 1 job to her in an offscreen fight and then casually taking over that composite monster thing at the end with no effort.