PDA

View Full Version : Ragyo (Kill La Kill) vs Doflamingo (One Piece)

Raleigh13
05-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Both are psychopaths, both use string/thread to control others, and both have a flamboyant taste in clothing.

A) Fight takes place in the arena, Ragyo gets her ultimate kamui (the one she had for the final fight), and there are cloud above the arena, so Doflamingo will be able to fly. Who wins?

B) Who is more evil?

Hazard
05-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Final Fight Ryuuko destroyed a good chunk of the life fibers covering the entire planet when she flew through it.

That's significantly above most things in OP.

Dark Soul # 7
05-05-2014, 08:45 AM
They have horrifyingly evil and douchey sex.

Yeoman
05-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Both are psychopaths, both use string/thread to control others, and both have a flamboyant taste in clothing.

A) Fight takes place in the arena, Ragyo gets her ultimate kamui (the one she had for the final fight), and there are cloud above the arena, so Doflamingo will be able to fly. Who wins?

Is there even a way to actually put Ragyo down long enough to count as a win in the arena? Even her one supposed weakness was out the door by the time of her final battle. I mean, short of something that could actually vaporize her entire body at once. Which I don't think Doflamingo has. And I don't think he's got anything that can ring out her to the degree she can't make it back.

B) Who is more evil?

Please, Ragyo sped past Precia Testarossa for the coveted Gendo Ikari worst parent in the history of forever award inside five minutes of her first full appearance. And that was before we learned she wanted to feed the entire human race to her alien god.