Pennywise (any and all versions)
Composite Ronald McDonald
Piedmon
Gamzee Makara
Jester (Devil May Cry 3)
Kefka (any and all versions)

No BFR.

Who wins?

Isn't Emperor Joker just Joker with Mr. Mxy's powers? If so, utter defeat of all those other clowns! Pennywise screams in terror, Ronald becomes a happy meal toy, Piedmon gets turned into a Digicard and placed back in Jokers deck, Gamzee is sent into a Webcomic for EJ to laugh at when bored, Jester looks to be a doppleganger of Joker but Jokers got a sicker, more twisted mind. Makes Jester a mirror (you wanna be like me? Guess what, you will... forever). Finally Kefka will be trouble because he's a god or demigod in a clown persona... don't know about him so draw...

Sophicles
05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Isn't Emperor Joker just Joker with Mr. Mxy's powers? If so, utter defeat of all those other clowns! Pennywise screams in terror, Ronald becomes a happy meal toy, Piedmon gets turned into a Digicard and placed back in Jokers deck, Gamzee is sent into a Webcomic for EJ to laugh at when bored, Jester looks to be a doppleganger of Joker but Jokers got a sicker, more twisted mind. Makes Jester a mirror (you wanna be like me? Guess what, you will... forever). Finally Kefka will be trouble because he's a god or demigod in a clown persona... don't know about him so draw...

Isn't Pennywise capable of devouring universes? And was only defeated by the power of its enemy - The Turtle, who basically can shit out universes?

zhris
05-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Isn't Emperor Joker just Joker with Mr. Mxy's powers?

He had the powers of Mxyzptlk (reality warping at almost the Beyonder level) *and* the Anti-Life Equation.

The Chou Lives
05-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Isn't Pennywise capable of devouring universes? And was only defeated by the power of its enemy - The Turtle, who basically can shit out universes?

Pennywise eats worlds. Not Universes, and while not eating humans who are in fear.

For fear makes them taste better.

Also The Turtle was dead at the end of the book, it took raw will power/belief with yet "another" being not known in ball park for the win.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Pennywise eats worlds. Not Universes, and while not eating humans who are in fear.

Universes.

He's the direct counterpart to the Turtle, who while he had a stomach ache, threw up a universe.

Also The Turtle was dead at the end of the book, it took raw will power/belief with yet "another" being not known in ball park for the win.

The physical manifestation of the Turtle was dead; I mean, after Bill finishes off Pennywise's physical form (dude shows up in Dreamcatcher and the Tommyknockers), the Turtle says something like "you did good, kid". Part of the problem too, is that Pennywise assumed that the Turtle was dead after he barfed up the universe they were in; because he retreated into his shell and didn't come back out.

big_adventure
05-05-2014, 03:18 PM
He had the powers of Mxyzptlk (reality warping at almost the Beyonder level)

Yeah, um, not even CLOSE.

The Chou Lives
05-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Universes.

He's the direct counterpart to the Turtle, who while he had a stomach ache, threw up a universe.

The physical manifestation of the Turtle was dead; I mean, after Bill finishes off Pennywise's physical form (dude shows up in Dreamcatcher and the Tommyknockers), the Turtle says something like "you did good, kid". Part of the problem too, is that Pennywise assumed that the Turtle was dead after he barfed up the universe they were in; because he retreated into his shell and didn't come back out.

Okay then, been forever since I read the book.

Jonathan
05-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Universes.

Wait what, I don't remember seeing Pennywise in Dreamcatchers or Tommyknockers.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Wait what, I don't remember seeing Pennywise in Dreamcatchers or Tommyknockers.

It's been a long time since I read that particular King book, though, and I may be completely of base. But I also seem to recall some graffiti or something with "Pennywise Lives!"

As for his appearance in the Tommyknockers. There were a couple of kids that were headed into town to get batteries (IIRC) while they were in the process of "becoming", and when they pass through Derry, they see a Clown described as having "Silver Dollar's for eyes" watching them from a distance, which if you remember is how Pennywise was described in IT.

master of read
05-05-2014, 04:34 PM
pennywise just has one question to ask joker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnYGfNc7TMk

Primetime Harder
05-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Emperor Joker
Piedmon
Gamzee Makara
Jester (Devil May Cry 3)

...all float down here.

Blackid
05-05-2014, 08:07 PM
So are you all saying that Pennywise is basically godlevel? demigod? demon? or just a monster of galaxy strength?

MorphyVSFischer
05-06-2014, 01:25 PM
So are you all saying that Pennywise is basically godlevel? demigod? demon? or just a monster of galaxy strength?

Narratively he's an eldritch abomination. In terms of strict feats he's a pretty good reality warper.

Guy Smiley
05-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Finally Kefka will be trouble because he's a god or demigod in a clown persona... don't know about him so draw...

Nah, Kefka's pretty powerful, but not on Emperor Joker's level. Dude's best feats are being the source of magic for his world due to having drained the powers of the three Goddess statues, keeping his island afloat, and the Light of Judgement: a magical superlaser which he was able to use to shatter continents and generally make things hard for people living on the planet's surface. (His in-battle moves are generally ignored by Rumbles because it's kind of hard to quantify RPG attacks.)

Awesome-X
05-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Emperor Joker

vs

Pennywise (any and all versions)
Piedmon
Gamzee Makara
Jester (Devil May Cry 3)

No BFR.

Who wins?
The only one on that list that really matters is Pennywise, and I doubt he has the feats to deal with Joker.

archivalMadness
05-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Gamzee almost makes relevance but his feats that would havnt been on panel....soooo

Yeah

It's likely between pennywise and EJ....maybe Kefka

Guy Smiley
05-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Gamzee almost makes relevance but his feats that would havnt been on panel....soooo

Yeah

It's likely between pennywise and EJ....maybe Kefka

Gamzee's main deal offscreen is that he was able to do some supposedly massive damage against the Black King. Onscreen, he's got the whole 'can wield anything' schtick, and his inability to die even when pumped gratuitously full of lead. (It's an extremely meta ability, as his immortality is apparently granted to him because of his role as 'the fool' in-story, with the in-story author claiming he couldn't see any iteration of the story that would allow the character to die. Which I suspect means he's going to die anyway before the story is over. Even if he doesn't, I'm not sure how we'd treat it in a Rumble.) Even if we allow him his full narrative immortality, there's no clause preventing him from being removed nonlethally by EJ.

Basically, unless he gets some reality-warping, Gamzee's not likely relevant even with the stuff he had off-panel.

archivalMadness
05-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Gamzee's main deal offscreen is that he was able to do some supposedly massive damage against the Black King. Onscreen, he's got the whole 'can wield anything' schtick, and his inability to die even when pumped gratuitously full of lead. (It's an extremely meta ability, as his immortality is apparently granted to him because of his role as 'the fool' in-story, with the in-story author claiming he couldn't see any iteration of the story that would allow the character to die. Which I suspect means he's going to die anyway before the story is over. Even if he doesn't, I'm not sure how we'd treat it in a Rumble.) Even if we allow him his full narrative immortality, there's no clause preventing him from being removed nonlethally by EJ.

Basically, unless he gets some reality-warping, Gamzee's not likely relevant even with the stuff he had off-panel.

That's pretty much the long version of my point in it's entirety. There is some incredibly vague suggestion of him doing some kind of reality warping but that's a mix of fan-speculation and loose character statemements......so still not admissable

Some other HS characters could compete to a degree though