PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Fisk (movie) in Kickass New York

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Well, basically it happened, hell froze over and the gates opened and I crawled back into the world of the living. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the Immortal Watch Dog but you can call me IWD, its what everyone here used to call me. For those of you who do remember me, well this thread should be a nice little shout out to the old days.

rumors of a mysterious "Kingpin of crime" is circulating around new York city, rumors have it that even the powerful D'ammico crime family is forced to bow before the king of new york. Wealthy industrialist Wilson Fisk has an odd smile on his face when one of his pawns rail roads a cop and condemns him to prison. Years pass and Hit Girl and Big Daddy run into kickass, they team up and the rest of the first film happens.

Kickass 2: Mindy learns it was Fisk who ordered the framing and later murder of her father, and that his plans and ambitions for the city must be stopped! When the Motherfrucker gets too loud his uncle warns him that he'll wake a sleeping bear. Bullseye soon is sent after him.

Mindy, kick ass and the legion of super heroes..make a run at Fisks tower. Fisk "having grown up in Brooklyn" orders his security and his men to handle the super hero squad..but to leave Hitgirl and Kick ass to him

Fisk gets his glass cane and his metal desk - Mindy gets her spear and Kickass gets his batons

directors cut feats for both.

How does Bullseye fair against the mothertrucker and his army of mooks?

How does The Kingpin fair against the worlds cutest sociopath and her sidekick?

Guy1
05-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Well, basically it happened, hell froze over and the gates opened and I crawled back into the world of the living. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the Immortal Watch Dog but you can call me IWD, its what everyone here used to call me. For those of you who do remember me, well this thread should be a nice little shout out to the old days.

rumors of a mysterious "Kingpin of crime" is circulating around new York city, rumors have it that even the powerful D'ammico crime family is forced to bow before the king of new york. Wealthy industrialist Wilson Fisk has an odd smile on his face when one of his pawns rail roads a cop and condemns him to prison. Years pass and Hit Girl and Big Daddy run into kickass, they team up and the rest of the first film happens.

Kickass 2: Mindy learns it was Fisk who ordered the framing and later murder of her father, and that his plans and ambitions for the city must be stopped! When the Motherfrucker gets too loud his uncle warns him that he'll wake a sleeping bear. Bullseye soon is sent after him.

Mindy, kick ass and the legion of super heroes..make a run at Fisks tower. Fisk "having grown up in Brooklyn" orders his security and his men to handle the super hero squad..but to leave Hitgirl and Kick ass to him

Fisk gets his glass cane and his metal desk - Mindy gets her spear and Kickass gets his batons

directors cut feats for both.

How does Bullseye fair against the mothertrucker and his army of mooks?

How does The Kingpin fair against the worlds cutest sociopath and her sidekick?

Depends, does Mindy know to go for his knees? ;)

Also, while Bullseye VS Mother Russia could be cool, Bullseye kills the rest of the mofo's mooks with no real problem.

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-05-2014, 11:10 PM
I'm sure she does, whether she'll have the same success as Matt though, is anybodies guess.

Guy1
05-05-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm sure she does, whether she'll have the same success as Matt though, is anybodies guess.

Maybe she should Kick-Ass as a meat shield. I mean, that's pretty much his role here right?

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Maybe she should Kick-Ass as a meat shield. I mean, that's pretty much his role here right?

She probably would, as much as she was crushing on him, she probably would if things got desperate. The question is, can Mindy do it before Fist punches her? or throws his pimp cane at her?

Primetime Harder
05-05-2014, 11:18 PM
How does Bullseye fare against the mothertrucker and his army of mooks?

Drunken Irish Bullseye has a field day with these guys. Genovese, let alone anyone who could qualify as a mook, never showed anything close to being in Bullseye's league. To quote Jules Winnfield, "Not in the ballpark, not the same league, not even the same f&(#!n' sport."

Guy1
05-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Wait a sec, does Hit Girl get adrenaline? Because, with just an injection of that, she went from being stomped to blitzing the shiznit out of Mother Russia.

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Drunken Irish Bullseye has a field day with these guys. Genovese, let alone anyone who could qualify as a mook, never showed anything close to being in Bullseye's league. To quote Jules Winnfield, "Not in the ballpark, not the same league, not even the same f&(#!n' sport."

MotherRussia and the other racist caricatures though? Bullseye demolishes them too?

Wait a sec, does Hit Girl get adrenaline? Because, with just an injection of that, she went from being stomped to blitzing the shiznit out of Mother Russia.

it wouldn't be a fight without it

Guy1
05-05-2014, 11:27 PM
MotherRussia and the other racist caricatures though? Bullseye demolishes them too?
it wouldn't be a fight without it

Black Death?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9AL7_MSgs
Ghenghis Carnage and The Tumor have even less feats than him.

The only way the Mofo's gang can win is if Chris is smart enough to shoot Bullseye while he's fighting/killing Mother Russia and everyone else.

With adrenaline, yeah, Hit Girl injects herself before walking in and just blitzes Fisk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZRTT_d4Kk

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-05-2014, 11:38 PM
my only issue with that is, Mother Russia wasn't one shotting human beings and laughing off blows from guys like Matt. Directors cut Fisk was

Guy1
05-05-2014, 11:41 PM
my only issue with that is, Mother Russia wasn't one shotting human beings and laughing off blows from guys like Matt. Directors cut Fisk was

Yes, but Mindy has a sharp and pointy weapon with which to stab him.

Jonathan
05-05-2014, 11:41 PM
With the super adrenaline Hit Girl should be able to take down Fisk, and of course Bullseye wrecks the MF and his lackeys; to paraphrase Bullseye in regards to Mother Russia "She's good, but me.....I'm magic."

archivalMadness
05-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Yeah i have to agree it's a bit tough with HG and Fisk's showdown... but pretty much all the mooks get romped

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Fisk has the ability to murder her with a blow or two, he lacks the insane damage soak and durability his comic book counter part has. But Mindy;'s in no position to take a punch from him. He's also swift enough to have grabbed DD and man handled him

archivalMadness
05-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Fisk has the ability to murder her with a blow or two, he lacks the insane damage soak and durability his comic book counter part has. But Mindy;'s in no position to take a punch from him. He's also swift enough to have grabbed DD and man handled him

Absolutely.

Her best bet is to try and out manovoure fisk and shiv him in the knees. Pretty much anything else and she winds up gurgling blood while her bones fracture against the nearest hard surface

Daenarys Stormborn
05-07-2014, 04:13 AM

Wasn't DD injured and exhausted when he fought Fisk? DD was also a bullet-timer in that movie. Was Fisk as well?

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Wasn't DD injured and exhausted when he fought Fisk? DD was also a bullet-timer in that movie. Was Fisk as well?

Injured by Electra but not so that he couldn't troll Bullseye with the sniper thing. Up close, once he got within brawling distance of Fisk, he was able to repeatedly pound the guys face, which amounted to him smiling with a bloody lip and Matt getting military pressed and hurled around the room.

edit- point I was trying to make is that, even injured DD should be above Mindy and Matt more or less was frelled the moment he decided to get near him. Archivalmadness has what looks like the better solution - she tries to play keep away and stabby out his vitals..she gets him she dies,