PDA

View Full Version : Inspector Gadget vs. Lupin The 3rd

KingEli
05-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Interpol needed the catch The Worlds Greatest Theif enlists the help of that bungaling champion of justice, Gadget.

Gadget gets Penny & Brain.

A)Lupin & Jigen
B)Lupin & his full crew
C)Gadget & Zennigata vs. Lupin & his full crew

Will Gadget get his man?

Primetime Harder
05-06-2014, 07:05 PM
A) This is the best chance Team Gadget gets. With Penny and Brain around to do the thinking, they've got a decent chance of catching L & J. Keeping a hold of them, though, is another matter. Lupin's talent for escaping is not to be underestimated.

B) Nope. Just flat-out nope. Gadget has nifty cybernetics and all, but I don't think he's shown anything that would help him against Goemon, who can slice an airplane in half neatly enough to miss everyone on board.

C) The best scenario story-wise. Thanks to Penny and Brain's planning, Interpol sets up a flawless sting operation...which Gadget promptly blunders, allowing Lupin & Co. to escape.

Alan2099
05-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Gadget and Zennigata together have a far worse chance of succeeding than either of them do separately.

Seto Kaiba
05-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Interpol needed the catch The Worlds Greatest Theif enlists the help of that bungaling champion of justice, Gadget.

Gadget gets Penny & Brain.

A)Lupin & Jigen
B)Lupin & his full crew
C)Gadget & Zennigata vs. Lupin & his full crew

Will Gadget get his man?

If Penny is somehow in danger, then hell yes. If he shows competence on the level of the pilot or the straight to video stuff then I'll say yes.

Primetime Harder
05-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Actually, I may have overestimated Penny and Brain's chances. These aren't MAD goons they're dealing with. There's a good chance Lupin would catch on halfway through, steal her book, and get Brain sent to a pound or fixed or something.

Hazard
05-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Contrary to popular opinion Zennigata is a damn good detective.

He knows how Lupin thinks and has captured him a few times.

Keep in mind this is a guy who steals the Statue of Liberty.

Gadget has no chance.