PDA

View Full Version : Bruno Sammartino vs Brock Lesnar

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-07-2014, 12:15 AM
The most dominant big man of the last decade, the beast who broke the streak vs the living legend the longest reigning champion in WWE history, the great Bruno Sammartino.

Both men in their prime

Scenario 1: Lesnar breaks the streak, Heyman cuts a promo on how Borks unbeatable and is gunning for the champion. Cue a year long feud that ends at Mania. Main PPV's for the feud, Extreme rules, Summer Slam, Bad Blood and the RR and mania. Who takes each PPV's how does the feud go? Does Sammartino Retain? Does he lose the belt to regain it at Mania?

Scenario 2: Lesnar stiffs Bruno in the opening match of their feud and Bruno decides to teach him respect and turns it into a shoot. Could Lesnar take this guy in his prime?

Scenario 3: two year stable feud, all PPV's included. Lesnar leading the shield with Sammartino backed up by Prime Warrior, Prime Goldberg, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle

Hows this go?

wjowski
05-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Bruno in his prime? I don't see Lesnar quite pulling it off.

The Immortal Watch Dog
05-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Bruno in his prime? I don't see Lesnar quite pulling it off.

I remember you:p

yeah but, he does have the skill though to be fair. Bruno was just, disturbingly powerful

wjowski
05-08-2014, 08:17 AM
I remember you:p

yeah but, he does have the skill though to be fair. Bruno was just, disturbingly powerful

Welcome back! And yeah, there's not a lot of footage of that area so people forget how dominant Bruno was, but when he finally dropped the belt it was a massive shock at the time, at least on par with the Streak being broken.

Powerboy
05-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Got to go with Bruno. Due to improved training and stuff, Lesnar may be stronger but Bruno had, I think, the world benchpress record, at one time. For all his accomplishments, Lesnar has never been the force Bruno was, the WWWF/ WWF/ WWE champion for eight years. Lesnar showed up in the big television Wrestlemania eras but, in his time, Bruno was THE WWE star for 8 years running.