PDA

View Full Version : How would you survived a Godzilla Raid?

HFMM
05-07-2014, 06:47 PM
This your Godzilla Survived Test.

What would you do in these three situation.

1. Just Survived! 1hr till he arrived.

2. Bunker Down. 6hrs before he show up

3. Evacuation. He is 7 min away from you

Blackid
05-07-2014, 07:49 PM
This your Godzilla Survived Test.

What would you do in these three situation.

1. Just Survived! 1hr till he arrived.

2. Bunker Down. 6hrs before he show up

3. Evacuation. He is 7 min away from you

I'd go deeeeeeeeeep underground.... Don't think he has sense of smell like a bloodhound. IF he doesn't, i'll be good. IF he does, I pull a swartsenegger in Predator, cover in mud and live low...then pull an I AM LEGEND and live day to day...

Jonathan
05-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Same as surviving any natural disaster: keep up with local radio and tv broadcasts on were he is and try to avoid that area, and if you cant avoid him completely, go to a storm cellar/bunker or take the most reasonable shelter from what is around you. Its not like he's targeting you in particular, so common sense should keep you alive unless you just happen to be in a building that he steps on or something.

T51R
05-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Jump in the fast car and put objects between him and me in every scenario, making sure that at any point, I am never in front of him. Following this mantra, get further and further away from him until I either reach help, or get out of his line of sight. Godzilla doesn't have X-ray vision, and he normally doesn't attack things that don't attack him, or aren't in his way.

seaturkey
05-08-2014, 12:34 AM
in all three scenarious, I find out what direction he's heading and go "left" of that. He'll keep matching on and ill get further and further away (since we're not going the same direction).

Guy Smiley
05-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I just spray him with Godzilla Raid. Kills Godzillas fast.

T51R
05-08-2014, 01:38 AM
I just spray him with Godzilla Raid. Kills Godzillas fast.

Better GTFO before he respawns; he died via Oxygen Destroyer once, and the next time he ran into the super-concentrated, living form of it, no dice and he leveled the score 1-all. He's kinda like Doomsday that way.:p

The Chou Lives
05-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Don't live on the Pacific Coast, that's his main area of rampaging.

If in the situation, get away form his general area of rampaging as soon as possible.

HFMM
05-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Same as surviving any natural disaster: keep up with local radio and tv broadcasts on were he is and try to avoid that area, and if you cant avoid him completely, go to a storm cellar/bunker or take the most reasonable shelter from what is around you. Its not like he's targeting you in particular, so common sense should keep you alive unless you just happen to be in a building that he steps on or something.

I wonder how a smart phone would do for a radio/tv combo. I guess that depends on your service provider. A perks is you have the options to take a snap shot of the Big G.

HFMM
05-08-2014, 07:49 AM
in all three scenarious, I find out what direction he's heading and go "left" of that. He'll keep matching on and ill get further and further away (since we're not going the same direction).

Cool. I should of specified that in #2 your goal is to survived in a bunker, or not run, but what would you need if you have to hold out. And how would you do it. I like the go left idea.

Surtur
05-08-2014, 08:48 AM
I don't know much about worms so I'm probably going to die.

Mormel
05-08-2014, 09:37 AM
If he's 7 minutes away from me, I'm probably going to make myself a ham sandwich and enjoy my last meal.

Is it possible to somehow climb up his leg or tail and crawl toward his armpit and hide there? I suppose he could scratch me off, since his arms are a lot larger than those of a T. rex. But could he reach the nape of his own neck? If not, I'm going to build a little hut up there, and get myself a grappling hook so I can latch onto any leftovers he might throw around.

Laevatein
05-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Jump in the fast car and put objects between him and me in every scenario, making sure that at any point, I am never in front of him. Following this mantra, get further and further away from him until I either reach help, or get out of his line of sight. Godzilla doesn't have X-ray vision, and he normally doesn't attack things that don't attack him, or aren't in his way.

Keep in mind that there's gonna be a massive traffic jam from millions of other people thinking the same thing.

Hiromi
05-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Yeah getting in a car during an evacuation on short notice style of disaster is more or less the worse possible thing you can do, you won't be moving anywhere any time quickly.

Blackid
05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
With Gojira trudging thru the town it makes me wonder how much turmoil would his travel cause... say your area gets 9/11'd and just like then you are a survivor who saw it pass by.... would he be the equivalent of a tornado? a hurricane? an earthquake? a tsunami? what would the restoration be like? Remember, as far as we know he was radioactive also correct? wouldn't he be a walking Chernobyl? they never dealt with that in any movie...

Guy Smiley
05-08-2014, 06:41 PM
With Gojira trudging thru the town it makes me wonder how much turmoil would his travel cause... say your area gets 9/11'd and just like then you are a survivor who saw it pass by.... would he be the equivalent of a tornado? a hurricane? an earthquake? a tsunami? what would the restoration be like? Remember, as far as we know he was radioactive also correct? wouldn't he be a walking Chernobyl? they never dealt with that in any movie...

Actually, they did do something involving his status as a walking nuclear plant with one of the later versions. In Godzilla vs. Destroyah, Godzilla ended up literally having a meltdown and came very close to killing humanity.

Postmania
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Easily. I step on him,

Sasuke Uchiha
05-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Die, I don't want to live on a planet where Godzilla is real cause that means we already ****ed up.

dupersuper
05-08-2014, 08:28 PM
I likely don't. If I do it will be due to hiding/cowering and blind luck.