PDA

View Full Version : How Powerful is This Composite God

Masonicon
05-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Based on "How Powerful is this Composite?" threads in Pre-reboot CBR Forums, this time, it's about god(or godlike beings) and here's the gods that forms this composite:

all 4 Chaos Gods: Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch
All 4 C'Tan Gods: Nightbringer, Deceiver, Void Dragon, and Outsider(they all takes their full forms instead of shard forms)
Galactus(mostly earth-616 version)
Chzo from Chzo Mythos
Zeed-Milllenniummon
Arceus
Horakhty(Yugioh)
ATT Trigon
Arthur Petrelli(when he has most(if not all) of known Evolved Human abilities)
Dr. Manhattan

1. what's the weakest being that can takes on this composite god?
2. and what's the strongest thing that can this composite god fought?

Surtur
05-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Okay..well, your composite God has a lot of redundancy in it. For instance, Galactus is on your list, so then why even bother with people like Dr. Manhattan, Trigon, Arthur Petrelli? The Chaos Gods also don't really come close to Galactus last I checked either.

Masonicon
05-08-2014, 04:42 PM
so then why even bother with people like Dr. Manhattan, Trigon, Arthur Petrelli?
Arthur Petrelli are also got Ando's Supercharge that he can uses to supercharges powers and abilities that these gods(ones that forms this composite god) uses

Hazard
05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Okay so you have Galactus who makes most of the other guys I know on this list all sorts of irrelevant.

And you have Zeed who brings some nifty time screwy powers into the mix.

master of read
05-08-2014, 05:56 PM
really, galen makes this pointless. he can pretty much do everything everyone else can do but better. at least the ones i know of.

Guy Smiley
05-08-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure Chzo has much in the way of feats. I mean, it's an extradimensional pain elemental and... uh... That's really about it, IIRC. Its servants are the ones who run around doing things.

Arceus isn't adding much here. Canonically, it's not clear if he created the world, just the Sinnoh region, or is just worshipped as the creator for being really powerful. Dude also has very few Rumbles-admissable feats. I dunno if the anime ever did anything with him, but gamewise his only feat is making a level 1 version of one of the three timespace dragons. (They, in turn have some decent feats, but nothing close to the feats they'd have if Cyrus had actually managed to enact his plan. Right now, their biggest feat is 'country-wide light show' or 'warp local space' in Giratina's case.) I *guess* he could add intrinsic intangibility to the composite by way of holding a Ghost Plate or something.

butterfingers158
05-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Arceus isn't adding much here. Canonically, it's not clear if he created the world, just the Sinnoh region, or is just worshipped as the creator for being really powerful. Dude also has very few Rumbles-admissable feats. I dunno if the anime ever did anything with him, but gamewise his only feat is making a level 1 version of one of the three timespace dragons. (They, in turn have some decent feats, but nothing close to the feats they'd have if Cyrus had actually managed to enact his plan. Right now, their biggest feat is 'country-wide light show' or 'warp local space' in Giratina's case.) I *guess* he could add intrinsic intangibility to the composite by way of holding a Ghost Plate or something.

I remember seeing an Arceus movie on TV years ago. I remember that he straight up pimp slapped Dialga/Palkia/Giratina all at the same time, and that the premise of the movie involved Ash and the gang being sent back to the past by Dialga to figure out why Arceus was going nuts or something. Can't say much more than that though, it's been a long time.

master of read
05-08-2014, 07:21 PM
I remember seeing an Arceus movie on TV years ago. I remember that he straight up pimp slapped Dialga/Palkia/Giratina all at the same time, and that the premise of the movie involved Ash and the gang being sent back to the past by Dialga to figure out why Arceus was going nuts or something. Can't say much more than that though, it's been a long time.

basically, arceus helped out this human to build a kingdom and it seemed to it that the human screwed him over to harness its power. arceus woke up and was royally pissed. dialga, palikia and giratina found him to snap him out of it but he was too poweful/pissed to be stopped so dialga kept sending them back in time to figured out the truth.

big_adventure
05-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Arthur Petrelli are also got Ando's Supercharge that he can uses to supercharges powers and abilities that these gods(ones that forms this composite god) uses

Yeah, that power isn't remotely moving the needle on the people here. It's a massive no-limits fallacy to assume that Ando's schtick can boost Galactus, when all it ever did was boost people who are as insignificant as gnats to Superman when compared to Galen.

Surtur
05-09-2014, 06:54 AM

Ando never showed he was capable of super charging people powered by the power cosmic, etc.

The Chou Lives
05-09-2014, 07:33 AM
No offense but most of that list makes things really redundant.

I mean no offense, my piece of nerdom knowledge here.

Arceus for example MADE the POKEMON UNIVERSE.

Galactus, survived the destruction of his universe and eats planets!

Also the Chaos Gods are really powerful too.

Khrone: jacked up in strength based on conflict.
Tzeench: Chaos/chance/forbidden knowledge.
Nurgle: Based off man's fear of death yet ironic is the nicest chaos god.
Slannesh: Crazy sexual drive powers this hermaphrodite's power pool.

But seriously. Heroes powers are not up to that standard even if said guy copies other powers.

And Dr Manhattan? Ohh sure he has powers, but he sees no point in using them for the most part. (Which was his whole story point. A man who lost in touch with humanity.)

Masonicon
05-14-2014, 01:00 PM
What about C'tan gods?

Surtur
05-14-2014, 03:04 PM
What about C'tan gods?

I don't think they are stronger then someone like Galactus.

Galactus, survived the destruction of his universe

That is not exactly a durability feat or anything. We've seen him harmed by vastly less then universe destroying energies.

Guy Smiley
05-14-2014, 07:29 PM
That is not exactly a durability feat or anything. We've seen him harmed by vastly less then universe destroying energies.

This. Technically, he was turned into Galactus by the destruction of his old universe, and IIRC, that was more because Eternity and Death were like, "Hey Galen! Damn, that was pretty hardcore of you just diving right into the Big Crunch and all. We're going to die and be reborn in the next iteration of the universe, and because you're so awesome, we're taking you with us! You can be our blood brother and a giant planet-eating space god in your next life! Doesn't that sound great?"