PDA

View Full Version : ATT Robin trains Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 Original Digideestined(Read OP)

Masonicon
05-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Here's the roster of 8 Original Digidestined:

Taichi Kamiya
Yamato Ishida
Sora Takenouchi
Mimi Tachikawa
Koushiro Izumi
Joe Kido
Takeru Takaishi
Hikari Kamiya

here's the visuals of people that ATT Robin will trains: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/074/e/a/requests_digidestineds_by_ska1301-d7a8u7j.jpg http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/158/3/2/com__masonicon_by_slivermoon602-d52ohy4.jpg and for Kairi, she'll uses her KH2 visuals

and here's the scenario: Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody(she's from Pokemon 2000), and 8 Original Digidestined got some new Superpowers: Kairi's powers is mostly have to do with her Destiny's Embrace keyblade, Ash's powers comes from his Latent Psychics(that in one occasion manifests as Hadoken imitation that he does in one of Pokemon movies) due to the fact that's he's Pokemon anime equivalent of Jedi, Misty got Hydrokinesis, Tracey got ability to sketches future events as well Combat Precog, Melody got magical ocarina as well she got some form of Psychokinesis(akin to Lisa Simpson's Hand of Buddha powers from The Simpsons game (http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/The_Simpsons_Game)), and 8 Original Digidestined got elemental powers based on their respective elements as well they may also got other powers: both Taichi and Yamato got Super Strength, Koushiro got Technopathy, Joe can heals people, Sora(Digimon) got Super Speed(and maybe flight), Hikari got Mind Control, Takeru got The Matrix-esque bullet timing, and Mimi may got "New Powers as Plot Demands" trope.

but too bad, all of them don't exactly know how to kicks People asses with their newfound powers(or at very least how to uses their newfound powers well), so it's up to Animated Teen Titans Robin to teaches them how to fights well with their newfound powers

how far does training go?

in case if ATT Robin can't trains people like aforementioned ones, Captain America(preferably Earth-616 or Marvel Cinematic Universe versions) can helps him trains Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 Original Digidestined

and here's the song that's plays in the background for this training scenario:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

master of read
05-08-2014, 06:50 PM
kairi is the only one who matters here since she can use a keyblade, not to the level of sora or riku but its still better than everyone else in this.

ash has no real training with the use of aura, even though he can sense and track aura of certain pokemon who are aura sensitive.

but yeah, its basically fanfiction since the DD have no HTH training or experience, save for tai and matt throwing punches at each other. same with ash, misty, tracey, and melody.

Guy Smiley
05-08-2014, 07:08 PM
but yeah, its basically fanfiction

Exactly. It's Masonicon. This is a toned-down version of pretty much any of his threads from the old CBR Rumbles board.

master of read
05-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Exactly. It's Masonicon. This is a toned-down version of pretty much any of his threads from the old CBR Rumbles board.

i know. just saying is all. now if it was henry from season 3, who was trained in chinese kenpo i believe, or marcus daimon, who was a powerful street fighter and often beat up digimon with his bare hands, that would be better.

Masonicon
05-08-2014, 07:34 PM
this thread is for testing the concept of Power Upgrade(preferably Fanfic-style ones) in vs boards like this CBR Rumbles Board

Holacik
05-08-2014, 07:51 PM
this thread is for testing the concept of Power Upgrade(preferably Fanfic-style ones) in vs boards like this CBR Rumbles Board

I don't think that fanfics have a place on these boards.

Guy Smiley
05-08-2014, 07:54 PM
this is for testing the concept of Power Upgrade(preferably Fanfic-style ones) in vs boards like this CBR Rumbles Board

It won't work on this board. The additional powers you're giving to various characters don't have feats. There's nothing for people to actually debate.

Hell, you even gave one character "whatever new power she needs at the moment!" So, uh, I guess she gains the power of "Learn how to kick people's butts with superpowers instantly", and then the power of "Copy my powers to the others", and they skip the training entirely.

master of read
05-08-2014, 08:05 PM

just giving random character random power ups is pointless. sure, ash has aura awareness but he's really done nothing with them, combat-wise. you basically just picked a bunch of normal kids, san kairi, who have no really special powers or HTH combat experience, gave them a bunch of powers and then expecting us to make judgements on how they do. this isn't a rumble. its just fanfiction.

The Chou Lives
05-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Really I can see a debate about fiction vs fiction, or what would happen a a real situation with fiction drawn in.

Or heck make a situation which in turn leads to a debate/fight.

Just granting people via fanfic style is just, bizarre.

Hazard
05-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Masonicon, Rumbles can do scenarios.

However, the sheer amount of detail you had added here on top of all the twists make it a fanfiction.

There are many forums that will be happy to discuss those with you.

But it's not really something that fits in Rumbles.

Masonicon
05-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Come on! There's some threads about it's original posters gives his/her favorite characters (fanfic-ish) power-ups in olden days of pre-reboot CBR rumbles forum

Besides this thread is about ATT Robin giving my fave characters(when they got powerups) combat training as allusion to sobering fact of Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 original digidestined kicks little to no asses in their own and in their respective home series

master of read
05-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Come on! There's some threads about it's original posters gives his/her favorite characters (fanfic-ish) power-ups in olden days of pre-reboot CBR rumbles forum

Besides this thread is about ATT Robin giving my fave characters(when they got powerups) combat training as allusion to sobering fact of Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 original digidestined kicks little to no asses in their own and in their respective home series

so are we suppose to do this when you basically give them whatever powers you want? how can we seriously discuss this when there is no proper foundation for us to base any kind of judgement? you literally gave mimi the power of whatever power she wants. that alone makes the thread pointless. look, if you wanna write a fanfic like this, just go ahead and do it.

Guy Smiley
05-09-2014, 12:19 AM

If a thread ever did that, they needed to do something you're not doing. They gave specifics. If I had a thread called "Magnetic Superman vs. Energy Thor", it'd be quickly closed. If the thread was "Superman with Magneto's powers vs. Green Lantern Thor" it'd work, because we know exactly what all four of those characters can do.

For example: What can Misty do with her Hydrokinesis? Sure, she can control water, but how much? What kind of water? Can she make water, or just control existing water? Can she control the water in people's bodies to make them pop? Can she make the water stay in one shape so that she could make blades or a fist? And so on and so on. None of that is told to us. Should we consider her on the level of Percy Jackson? Hydro Man? The Liquidator? Aquaman? She has no feats for this ability. Worse, we have no feats of Misty learning how to use super powers. We have no feats of ATT Robin teaching people to use super powers. We can't say how quickly she learns to use brand new super powers.

Basically, if you really want someone to answer how these guys do in various situations, you'll have to write the fanfiction yourself on another site, hope someone here's willing to read it, and then post the Rumble. (Of course if you're writing the fanfiction, you should probably know the answer already. If you're asking about characters from someone else's fanfiction, then you should probably post a link so people know what you're referring to.)

The absolute best I can give you here is to point out that 616 Cap has trained plenty of Avengers to high levels in hand-to-hand combat, and given no time limit and no particularly-crippling disabilities on the parts of the kids, that they could surely be trained up that far as well. They'll have to figure out their powers on their own.

If you're just asking about how well Robin/Cap can teach the kids teamwork, Robin/Cap does fine. They teach this kind of thing all the time. They go "Hey, you can do this combo" or "You should back up this guy with that power in this situation so he has time to pull his super move off" as a matter of course.

Masonicon
05-09-2014, 09:13 PM
I gave my favorite characters specifics when it comes to their Power-ups: Misty's Hydrokinesis controls only existing water molecules in air or Water bodies(other than ones in Living organisms bodies) and here's the story where Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 Original Digidestined kicks ass with their powers: http://ani-toonspiracy.deviantart.com/

master of read
05-09-2014, 09:19 PM
I gave my favorite characters specifics when it comes to their Power-ups: Misty's Hydrokinesis controls only existing water molecules in air or Water bodies(other than ones in Living organisms bodies) and here's the story where Kairi, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, and 8 Original Digidestined kicks ass with their powers: http://ani-toonspiracy.deviantart.com/

so you just want us to rate your fanfiction.

i know this has been said before but i'll say it again: this is not the place for this stuff.

Masonicon
05-14-2014, 11:53 AM
so you just want us to rate your fanfiction.
Not neccesarrily

master of read
05-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Not neccesarrily

we might as well be, since its impossible to have a serious discussion due to you giving the kids powers they dont have.