PDA

View Full Version : "Spider-Man Unlimited" Mobile Game Update Brings Sandman, Spider-Girl

CBR News
10-30-2014, 08:59 AM
The first major update for Marvel's "Spider-Man Unlimited" mobile game adds Sandman and Spider-Girl to the game, with more "Spider-Verse" content to come.

Full article here (http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56713).

Kaitie
10-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Oh man, I need Mayday and Spider-Gwen on my roster so badly. Please don't be purple bordered or premium's....

Songbird/Diamondback
10-30-2014, 09:32 AM
But where is Anya :(

Cmbmool
10-30-2014, 09:34 AM
The game's difficult to upgrade a Spider-man when you don't have enough Spider-men to use, but I'm so glad we have the option of selling some of the Spider-men we have to earn a bit more new ones. Also, count me in as a fan who cannot wait to see Mayday into the game. :D

joeshan
10-30-2014, 01:27 PM
The game's difficult to upgrade a Spider-man when you don't have enough Spider-men to use, but I'm so glad we have the option of selling some of the Spider-men we have to earn a bit more new ones. Also, count me in as a fan who cannot wait to see Mayday into the game. :D

Is the ability to sell a new one with the latest update? Because I'm getting a bit frustrated with the game as my progress in story mode is being blocked, since I have plenty of Spider-Men but none above level 50 because it takes so long, and costs so much, to keep trying for repeats of the same character that will allow you to rank up past 50.

Kevinroc
10-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Is the ability to sell a new one with the latest update? Because I'm getting a bit frustrated with the game as my progress in story mode is being blocked, since I have plenty of Spider-Men but none above level 50 because it takes so long, and costs so much, to keep trying for repeats of the same character that will allow you to rank up past 50.

Yeah, you can sell a Spidey in the newest update.

Kaitie
10-31-2014, 06:32 AM
They also made ranking up rarer cards so much easier by eliminating the need for extra cards.

Spider-Prime
11-01-2014, 03:49 PM
I have a need to get this now after reading the recent issue of Spider-man with Spider-Girl :( I feel so sad for her and her brother.

Shadow
11-05-2014, 03:24 PM
So glad Spider-Gwen got in a game so quickly. If only some certain games would add her....