Namor vs Jack Hawksmoor
Magneto vs Jenny Sparks
Danger vs The Engineer
Rachel Grey vs The Doctor
Classic Rogue vs Apollo
Angel vs Swift

Postmania
05-10-2014, 01:23 PM
1. Depends on whether Rachel can get her telepathic attacks up and running before the Authority stops her.

Surtur
05-10-2014, 06:23 PM
1. Depends on whether Rachel can get her telepathic attacks up and running before the Authority stops her.

If that is all it depends on, then I'd side with the Authority. That is..does Apollo have some level of super speed? If he does, that means the Authority have two people with enhanced speed on their side, while the X-Men team just has Rogue for speed. She can try to play interference on Apollo..or on Midnighter, but not both I'd imagine. Not in the time it takes Apollo to snap Rachel's neck.

I say that assuming Apollo has some measure of decent super speed. I admit I am not sure if he does so if he doesn't..that might change things.

Neoprime
05-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Fantomex
Namor
Magneto
Danger
Rachel Grey
Classic Rogue
Angel

vs

Midnighter
Jack Hawsmoor
Jenny Sparks
The Engineer
The Doctor - Jeroen
Apollo
Swift

1. Team Fight. No BFR.

2. One-on-One fights
Fantomex vs Midnighter
Namor vs Jack Hawksmoor
Magneto vs Jenny Sparks
Danger vs The Engineer
Rachel Grey vs The Doctor
Classic Rogue vs Apollo
Angel vs Swift

First scenario Apollo & Midnighter make short of the X-Men by speed-blitz, Second scenario Midnighter wins via speedblitz, Jack wins by concealing what ever water is near Namor, Jenny sucks the neurons from Magneto brains or control the electoral part of his EM based mutant powers, Then Engineer creates an EMP and takes Danger out, Rachel Grey mind controls the Doctor, Apollo ends up giving up a little of his power to rogue which helps him but ends in either rogue winning or a tie, and Angel(IDK which one your using the black chick or blue skin, but I'm using blue skin) vs. Swift end by speedblitz.

Authority wins by 4 wins, and wins both scenarios.