PDA

View Full Version : All-new Ultimate Spiderman VS All-new X-men

sifighter
05-11-2014, 05:18 AM
I have to say that I enjoy quite a lot Bendis's work, and I'd have to say that my current favorite series of his are Ultimate Spiderman and All-new X-men. So, in the spirit of that I guess I'd like to see who wins in a fight, Miles Morales or the original time displaced X-men(Plus X-23 and Kitty). Some slight details before we start.

- They all have their recent history, training, experience, and powers, meaning yes Jean has her brand new power.
- No one is interrupting the fight, it's just these guys.
- No Civilians around to be in danger.

1578 VS 1579

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Hank, Tyke, X-23 and Angel are non-factors.
Kitty....depends on how fast she can phase.
He can't really hurt Iceman though, and Jeen in her purple Energy Form makes short work of Miles.

sifighter
05-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Couldn't Miles hit Bobby with the Venom strike? Although I do agree that Jean's new power could be a problem for Miles, even if he did turn invisible or was dodging as fast as he could.

Daenarys Stormborn
05-11-2014, 04:09 PM
I've followed Ultimate Spider-man from the begging, but stopped buying X-men after Volume 2 with Cassandra Nova. What can the X-men do now?

sifighter
05-11-2014, 04:27 PM
I've followed Ultimate Spider-man from the begging, but stopped buying X-men after Volume 2 with Cassandra Nova. What can the X-men do now?

This team is the original five x-men consisting of Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, and Jean Grey, who if you know them have the same powers as usual except for Jean who has a brand new power of absorbing others psychic energy and using it to blast it back at others as well as turn her entire body pink with energy. Oh, and Hank isn't blue and hairy.

Also, X-23 and Kitty Pryde are on the team, Kitty has the exact same powers as before and X-23 is a teenage girl version of Wolverine.

Hope that helped.

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 07:47 AM
I most cases though they don't have the feats to compete with their adult Counterparts.
Tyke for example never showed *Get off my lawn* blasts, Teen-Iceman didn't freeze the entire world in a fit of rage etc

SuperCooper
05-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Having Kitty around would provide her teammates with protection, as she only needs to grab hold to make them intangible as well, but Iceboy and Jeen really are the keys here. I don't think a Venom Blast would affect iced up Iceman but I could be wrong.

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Even if it does, once Jeen uses TP or transforms into her Energy Form, Miles is screwed.

Daenarys Stormborn
05-12-2014, 12:19 PM
This team is the original five x-men consisting of Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, and Jean Grey, who if you know them have the same powers as usual except for Jean who has a brand new power of absorbing others psychic energy and using it to blast it back at others as well as turn her entire body pink with energy. Oh, and Hank isn't blue and hairy.

Also, X-23 and Kitty Pryde are on the team, Kitty has the exact same powers as before and X-23 is a teenage girl version of Wolverine.

Hope that helped.

It sounds like it comes down to whether or not Miles can blitz half of them. Miles had his fight with 616 Parker and did well enough, but I don't think he has feats of speed anywhere close to even Ultimate Spider-man. I am struggling to recall even a super low-end bullet-time fat for Miles. Unless one comes to mind, I'd put him around ringer or even peak human speed levels from the showings I can recall. If that is actually the case and he's not a bt, I don't think he could win.

I think the sting would work on any of them if miles has the chance though.

sifighter
05-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Dear lord, he's really doing it...

ariwl1
05-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Well in their original run 616 Spidey soloed all four of the original guy X-Men at once. Jean wasn't there so she wasn't a factor. At the time she likely wouldn't have made a difference. Teen Jean however...let's just say Miles better take her out quick.

Primetime Harder
05-24-2014, 04:02 AM
Oh, and Hank isn't blue and hairy.

You mean like the original, before they furred him up and curtailed his prodigious vocabulary in the 70's? I may have to give this a read.

sifighter
05-24-2014, 08:45 AM
You mean like the original, before they furred him up and curtailed his prodigious vocabulary in the 70's? I may have to give this a read.

I think it's a pretty good series, if you wanna read it go for it.