PDA

View Full Version : CBR's undefeated champ takes on all comers



master of read
05-11-2014, 05:28 PM
for those who are new here, there have been hundreds, maybe thousands of rumbles threads but in the entire history of the forum, there has been only one man who has never known defeat. he beaten all who were placed against him and soundly too. now, with the reboot, it is time to restore his dominance. now, any and all martial artist in fiction are welcome to take on the undisputed champion of the CBR!!!


http://i.imgur.com/mYypPRA.jpg?1

is there anyone capable of even getting close to defeating him?

wjowski
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Hrm...a pro-wrestling referee? Well, anyone except Brian Hildebrand.

moonknight11
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
His face to foot style is unbeatable.

Pendaran
05-11-2014, 05:40 PM
You know, people always focus on what an unstoppable fighter he is, but they forget about his peerless strategic genius too. In the impossible outcome that it might seem like he's at a disadvantage, he's just leading you right into his trap.

He's like if Rommel, Patton, Hannibal, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Alexander the Great and Ghengis Khan were fused into one mind.

Even that is inadequate.. they should have sent a poet.

master of read
05-11-2014, 05:42 PM
You know, people always focus on what an unstoppable fighter he is, but they forget about his peerless strategic genius too. In the impossible outcome that it might seem like he's at a disadvantage, he's just leading you right into his trap.

He's like if Rommel, Patton, Hannibal, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Alexander the Great and Ghengis Khan were fused into one mind.

Even that is inadequate.. they should have sent a poet.

and his nipples look like milk-duds. :D

KingEli
05-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Scott Steiner wins. How?

Well..... all men are created equal, but look at Scott & Lo, that statement just isn't true:
-50% chance for victory for both men in 1 on 1 match
-Scott being a genetic freak & NOT normal gives him a 75% chance and wimp Lo a 25%, at best, chance
-Kurt Angle is added to the mix, Wimp Lo's chances drastically go down
-33 1/3% chance for victory in a 3way but since Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't be Scott, he's not going even going to try that gives Scott Steiner a 66 2/3% chance.
-Wimp Lo's 33 1/3% chance minus his 25% chance equals to 8 1/3% chance for victory
-Scott Steiner's 66 2/3%+his original 75% equals to 141 2/3 % chance for victory.

See here Samoa Joe?! The numbers don't lie, and spell disaster for you at sacrifice!!

master of read
05-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Scott Steiner wins. How?

Well..... all men are created equal, but look at Scott & Lo, that statement just isn't true:
-50% chance for victory for both men in 1 on 1 match
-Scott being a genetic freak & NOT normal gives him a 75% chance and wimp Lo a 25%, at best, chance
-Kurt Angle is added to the mix, Wimp Lo's chances drastically go down
-33 1/3% chance for victory in a 3way but since Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't be Scott, he's not going even going to try that gives Scott Steiner a 66 2/3% chance.
-Wimp Lo's 33 1/3% chance minus his 25% chance equals to 8 1/3% chance for victory
-Scott Steiner's 66 2/3%+his original 75% equals to 141 2/3 % chance for victory.

See here Samoa Joe?! The numbers don't lie, and spell disaster for you at sacrifice!!

i cant seem to find fault with that math.

Guy1
05-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Butterball from Marvel?

master of read
05-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Butterball from Marvel?

i dont know who that is but he sounds awesome.

moonknight11
05-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Butterball from Marvel?

Butterball is invulnerable though, Wimp Lo would be the only one bleeding making him the victor.

KingEli
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM
i cant seem to find fault with that math.

Of course! It's math from a highly educated university.

Scott Steiner, CBR Champion has a nice ring to it.

master of read
05-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Of course! It's math from a highly educated university.

Scott Steiner, CBR Champion has a nice ring to it.

but there's a problem. big poppa pump has an ass. and as you know, if you have a ass, he will kick it.

wjowski
05-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Of course! It's math from a highly educated university.

Scott Steiner, CBR Champion has a nice ring to it.

BUT! Scott's mathematics don't take into account that Wimp Lo isn't on Earth, thus making his fighting style flawless.

Guy Smiley
05-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Um, uh... I'll match him up against a Famicom-era Pol's Voice! Wimp Lo's squeaky shoes shall be his undoing!

Dark Soul # 7
05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Undefeated you say.

BAH!

I recall there being one person that this so called champion couldn't reasonably defeat. At least nobody could prove otherwise.

And yet you all praise this person when he really deserves nothing but pity. Pity for being but the second greatest being in all of existence.

But if you are so quick to forget then perhaps it is time for your much vaunted Wimp Lo to get another thrashing by the one man he most certainly cannot defeat.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/Jooniar/mr-burns.gif

Bring it. ...anybody else missing the evil smilies?

Iron_Twister
05-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Undefeated you say.

BAH!

I recall there being one person that this so called champion couldn't reasonably defeat. At least nobody could prove otherwise.

And yet you all praise this person when he really deserves nothing but pity. Pity for being but the second greatest being in all of existence.

But if you are so quick to forget then perhaps it is time for your much vaunted Wimp Lo to get another thrashing by the one man he most certainly cannot defeat.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/Jooniar/mr-burns.gif

Bring it. ...anybody else missing the evil smilies?

....Ha! I knew we'll bring Burns back into this fray! :D

But seriously, Wimp faces a man who got mugged by an ant.