PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Origin

zhris
05-12-2014, 07:22 PM
In Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand, the Marvel 616 Galactus arrives in the Ultimate Universe. Things are not pretty.

In Justice League: Origin, Darkseid invades the nu52. Things are... also not pretty.

In a cruel twist of fate, reality zigs when it should have zagged, and now Galactus has his sights set on the nu52, while Darkseid is staging an assault on Ultimate Earth. What happens? Who lives? Who dies? Which Earth survives (if any)? Can the DC Heroes fare better than their Marvel counterparts, and vice versa?

Anarchist
05-13-2014, 01:41 PM
Don't really know anything about Nu-Darkseid beyond him fighting the JLU, but I guess it should be possible for the UU to repel him.

Whereas the New 52-verse is.....royally fucked to put it mildly.
Nothing in there has yet even come close to what Big G can unleash. It's gonna be one hell of a meal for him.

zhris
05-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Don't really know anything about Nu-Darkseid beyond him fighting the JLU, but I guess it should be possible for the UU to repel him.

Whereas the New 52-verse is.....royally fucked to put it mildly.
Nothing in there has yet even come close to what Big G can unleash. It's gonna be one hell of a meal for him.

I'll admit, I didn't read Cataclysm. How did UU deal with Galactus?

Sophicles
05-13-2014, 06:44 PM
I'll admit, I didn't read Cataclysm. How did UU deal with Galactus?

Ultimate Reed went to 616 and stole some of 616 Reeds' equipment. He then opened a gate to the Negative Zone that started sucking everything in, and all the Ultimates blasted Galactacus into the portal. Ultimate Thor was one of the ones who was blasting away at Galactus, but flew too close and got sucked in to the Negative Zone along with big G.

zhris
05-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Ultimate Reed went to 616 and stole some of 616 Reeds' equipment. He then opened a gate to the Negative Zone that started sucking everything in, and all the Ultimates blasted Galactacus into the portal. Ultimate Thor was one of the ones who was blasting away at Galactus, but flew too close and got sucked in to the Negative Zone along with big G.

So... pretty much the same thing that happened in Justice League (swap Negative Zone for Boom Tube)?

Anarchist
05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
No, because this is Rumbles and we do not acknowledge PIS.
Logically, Galactus should have been able to
a) Ignore Ultimate Thor like a bug
b) Teleport right away back from the Negative Zone

Not to talk about the nonsense of feeling Kitty Pryde's punches.