PDA

View Full Version : Flash Rouges vs Spiderman Rouges

red winter
05-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Never been a steady reader of the Flash or Spiderman but always wondered if their arch enemies fought each other who would be the winner? I think it would be a tough one to decide.

Captain Morgan
05-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Depends entirely on the line up, but Grodd, Zoom, and few other choice picks push it to the Flash Rogues.

Surtur
05-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Well, Zoom is a Flash Rogue so..this does not end well.

Fast
05-13-2014, 06:10 PM
It'd be a much closer fight if there weren't a few outliers (mentioned above) that throw everything off.

Omega
05-13-2014, 06:33 PM
I would have to say that Flash is a little redder than Spiderman, so he probably takes this. The bottom half of Spiderman's suit is blue, and practically Flash's whole suit is red. I also tend to think Flash's red is a little brighter and more eye-catching most of the time.

Flash's rouge takes this 8/10 times I'd say.

Fast
05-13-2014, 06:57 PM
I would have to say that Flash is a little redder than Spiderman, so he probably takes this. The bottom half of Spiderman's suit is blue, and practically Flash's whole suit is red. I also tend to think Flash's red is a little brighter and more eye-catching most of the time.

Flash's rouge takes this 8/10 times I'd say.

I admit I smiled

Jonathan
05-13-2014, 10:34 PM
What could Zoom do to near intangibles like Sandman and Hydroman?

AlphaMale
05-13-2014, 11:10 PM

Given that Zolomon moves as "fast" as he does....virtually anything. As its assumed he's moving at top speed (which is holy sh!t! fast...), he's not limited to just striking at character's like Hydro or Sandman. Zolomon was previously in THE top tier of the uber hyper fast dudes along with the Runner and Makkari. When you're as fast as Zolomon, it literally opens up thousands of options.

Jonathan
05-13-2014, 11:25 PM
Given that Zolomon moves as "fast" as he does....virtually anything. As its assumed he's moving at top speed (which is holy sh!t! fast...), he's not limited to just striking at character's like Hydro or Sandman. Zolomon was previously in THE top tier of the uber hyper fast dudes along with the Runner and Makkari. When you're as fast as Zolomon, it literally opens up thousands of options.

Ok. Like what? Not saying I disagree with you, I guess I'm just drawing blank.....must be more tired than I think I am.

Captain Morgan
05-14-2014, 10:04 AM
Ok. Like what? Not saying I disagree with you, I guess I'm just drawing blank.....must be more tired than I think I am.

For one, they could use the friction from their speed to turn Sandman to glass. If this is outside of the arena they could simply go and fetch some liquid nitrogen or something to freeze them. If this is in the arena but the other villains are there, Zoom can grab the Cold Gun and freeze everyone.

Holacik
05-14-2014, 10:27 AM
For one, they could use the friction from their speed to turn Sandman to glass. If this is outside of the arena they could simply go and fetch some liquid nitrogen or something to freeze them. If this is in the arena but the other villains are there, Zoom can grab the Cold Gun and freeze everyone.

Can't Mirror Master just d-dump them?

MorphyVSFischer
05-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Can't Mirror Master just d-dump them?

Well dude has no speed so without that the other spidey villians could conceivably kill him before he does anything.

Surtur
05-14-2014, 03:02 PM

I am pretty sure certain versions of Zoom has shown they could take/give speed.

The Drunkard Kid
05-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Can't Zoom dump people into time, or something? I remember managed to attack him in a way that screwed with his mind due to the temporal shenanigans involved in how Zoom's powers work, so maybe he could weaponize that?

Or just punt each individual droplet/grain of Sandman and Hydroman into orbit, I guess.

big_adventure
05-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Outside of Zoom, most Flash villains would have a tough as hell time with Morlun or Mr. Negative.

Holacik
05-14-2014, 04:44 PM
Outside of Zoom, most Flash villains would have a tough as hell time with Morlun or Mr. Negative.

I don't see why Grodd couldn't handle them TP/TK and crazy damage soak.

AlphaMale
05-14-2014, 11:09 PM

Well, there's time BFR. He appears to have been throwing IMP's in Wonder Woman 214, knocking Diana cross continent and such. Her winning that fight was PIS indeed. His fight with Wally in Flash 200 had them knocking each other a thousand miles with each blow...and covering virtually every inch of the earth...in 1 second. No sh&%! Dude is crazy fast. When you control the flow of time around you, you can do stuff like snap your fingers and cause severe damage to large buildings...create sonic (?) booms.

Like I say, when everyone around is a statue to you because you are that much faster than them...it makes many options available.

Tangent Man
05-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Even without Zoom, the Flash Rogues have respectable speed with The Top and Golden Glider! Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, and Rainbow Raider also have nasty warping and energy attacks between the three of them. Raw hitting strength advantage to Spidey villains, but the Flash villains pool some serious damage attacks: speed, energy blasts, telepathy, environmental attacks. I'd give it to the Rogues.

Slade1
05-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Mirror Master just points his mirror at the Spiderman rogues and he has copies of them ready to fight for him. Or he dumps them into the mirror dimension.

big_adventure
05-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Mirror Master just points his mirror at the Spiderman rogues and he has copies of them ready to fight for him. Or he dumps them into the mirror dimension.

There are a HUGE number of Spidey rogues who blitz the crap out of most of the Flash rogues. So there is that.

Captain Morgan
05-15-2014, 09:57 AM
There are a HUGE number of Spidey rogues who blitz the crap out of most of the Flash rogues. So there is that.

Zoom isn't the only speedster in the Flash villain list. Savitar and Cobalt Blue are both up towards the light speed bracket I believe, and Top could credibly blitz most people below that level. And with the Rogues, it's not JUST the super speed. It's the speedsters grabbing the Cold gun, Mirror game, and any other game ending gizmos and employing them.

Also, while there are a lot of fast Spider-Man villains, I don't think that many are "cross 100 feet and hit someone before they can pull a trigger or think a thought" fast, and I can't name that many with high end reactions PLUS major ranged attacks. Normally they get one or the other, because both would be a dead Spider-Man.

Surtur
05-15-2014, 10:59 AM

Well, someone like Weather Wizard could open up a tornado inside Mr. Negative. I would assume he's not recovering from that, though Morlun would. Then again I don't know, would Morlun recover? He's insanely durable, but having a tornado created on the inside of his body.. Though Mirror Master is another potent one, Morlun is tough, but can't come back from a d-dump. Captain Cold is also supposed to have a decent cold weapon, so he could potentially take some victories if it came down to a quick draw against those Spidey villains who lack super speed.

SuperCooper
05-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Speed Demon's the only speedster to fight Spidey that I can recall, and he's toe jam compared to Zoom. If we're talking about the 'Rogues'-rogues, and say the Sinister Six (depending on the iteration), then there's a closer fight on our hands, as most of Spider-Man's villains are H2H opponents (Kraven, Doc Ock technically, Vulture, Lizard) and though some have the speed, Flash's baddies are bringing serious levels of elemental power.

AlphaMale
05-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Zoom isn't the only speedster in the Flash villain list. Savitar and Cobalt Blue are both up towards the light speed bracket I believe, and Top could credibly blitz most people below that level. And with the Rogues, it's not JUST the super speed. It's the speedsters grabbing the Cold gun, Mirror game, and any other game ending gizmos and employing them.

Also, while there are a lot of fast Spider-Man villains, I don't think that many are "cross 100 feet and hit someone before they can pull a trigger or think a thought" fast, and I can't name that many with high end reactions PLUS major ranged attacks. Normally they get one or the other, because both would be a dead Spider-Man.

Funny, I never thought of Savitar as one the Flash's "rogues". Certainly, he was an enemy of Wally...just never thought of him in those terms...unless we are expanding on the term "rogues" to mean: all of the character's adversaries.

Curious: do you have scans for Cobalt Blue's large fraction of light speed reaction feats? I am, up to this point, uninformed of said feats.

Miracleman
05-16-2014, 12:48 AM
What exactly can Zoom do to Will-o-the wisp? Also,what would stop Will from mesmerizing him into blitzing the flash rogues?
Can spot send out a big enough hole without having to do a big hand gesture and swallow up most of the flash rogues?