PDA

View Full Version : Who is a good match for a composite Disney Fairies

seridrl
05-13-2014, 01:20 PM
I recently sat trough a couple of the Tinker bell Fairy movies, as was quite surprised how powerful they seemed to be. Especially in the most recent Pirate Fairy film, with them all having swapped talent there seemed to be a lot of feats on show, Tinker bell made a substantial wall of water and also made the sea rock often, Vidia has always seemed quite fast. Zarina was also able to sword fight with Hook and push him back so they'd have strength beyond their size, there also seems to be a decent amount of plant manipulation, as well as the ability to talk to and somewhat command animals, and light manipulation. You've also got frost fairies as well. I'm sure there's more.

I know the composite won't be a world beater but it'd be more powerful than I thought it'd be before I watch the movies. Who do people think would be a good match for them? In this scenario the fairy composite won't run out of dust.

T51R
05-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Under Khazan conditions, anyone who can chuck an AOE from the get-go, that fills the entire dome.

The MunchKING
05-17-2014, 10:56 AM
I recently sat trough a couple of the Tinker bell Fairy movies, as was quite surprised how powerful they seemed to be. Especially in the most recent Pirate Fairy film, with them all having swapped talent there seemed to be a lot of feats on show, Tinker bell made a substantial wall of water and also made the sea rock often, Vidia has always seemed quite fast. Zarina was also able to sword fight with Hook and push him back so they'd have strength beyond their size, there also seems to be a decent amount of plant manipulation, as well as the ability to talk to and somewhat command animals, and light manipulation. You've also got frost fairies as well. I'm sure there's more.

I know the composite won't be a world beater but it'd be more powerful than I thought it'd be before I watch the movies. Who do people think would be a good match for them? In this scenario the fairy composite won't run out of dust.

Composite would also include the fairies for Sleeping Beauty who could pull the shield of Truth out of nowhere. And Maleficent was an Evil Fairy.

And was the Enchantress from Beauty and the Beast one of the Fae or not?

T51R
05-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Composite would also include the fairies for Sleeping Beauty who could pull the shield of Truth out of nowhere. And Maleficent was an Evil Fairy.

And was the Enchantress from Beauty and the Beast one of the Fae or not?
Does the Shield of Truth have any feats for anything other than Malefacent's hellfire?

Because in Khazan, it needs to contend with things like:

Asura busting out the Giant Flaming Wormy Arm, which incidentally is a massive AOE any time its on.

Or Kazuma's extenction-inducing Death Bullet

Or the McKay-Carter ZPM Bomb

Or a Light Hawk Shockwave

Or Alchemic Transmutation

Or Alchemic soul-rips

Or magic-burning, magic-eating Spellfire

Or a well-aimed Tehna Kassatsu

OR a visor-less Optic Blast

OR a TP-mind bomb

OR any number of other things.

Primetime Harder
05-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Right off the top of my head:

-The Quin (Wee Free Men)
-Doom
-Mab (Harry Dresden)
-Elminster (Forgotten Realms)

Also, remember that the CDF also includes the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. (Which sort of makes me wonder if it includes Bibidi, Babidi, and Buu as well.)