PDA

View Full Version : Alucard vs Maximum Carnage

T-1000
05-13-2014, 11:06 PM
So, I posted this thread before everyone's accounts got wiped but I never really got to see what the final verdict was, so here we go again.

Assuming that Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Carrion and the Spider-Man Doppelganger are on a rampage in Great Britain. Her Majesty employs the Hellsing Organization, who quickly dispatches Alucard to deal with these trouble makers.

How does this end?

Jonathan
05-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Don't know much about Alucard, but most of those Spidey villains are pretty powerful for mid tier characters.

OverLordArthas
05-13-2014, 11:50 PM
Check This Respect Thread.
http://www.comicvine.com/hellsing/4075-75/forums/hellsing-respect-thread-1501911/

Omega
05-14-2014, 09:24 PM
For those too lazy to go through all of Alucard's feats: He brutally stomps this team.

Siriel
05-15-2014, 02:11 PM
It's...err, quite unlikely that he can do anything to Carnage, at least. His offense is kind of weak relative to his regen and Carnage is considerably tougher than anyone in Hellsing.

So, probably a draw. Unless one of the others has some esoteric way of taking out Alucard.

Surtur
05-15-2014, 03:26 PM
It's...err, quite unlikely that he can do anything to Carnage, at least. His offense is kind of weak relative to his regen and Carnage is considerably tougher than anyone in Hellsing.

So, probably a draw. Unless one of the others has some esoteric way of taking out Alucard.

Couldn't he 10 count Alucard? If Carnage rips off his head, and then holds the head up in the air, is Alucard still back and healed in 10 seconds? Is a new body growing out of the head? A new head growing out of the headless body?

EDIT: Okay, I see this is a rampage in the city. Not sure if it not being in the arena means you can't win via 10 count.

T-1000
05-15-2014, 04:00 PM

Demogoblin is the only one I can see pulling something like that off. Not sure how even Alucard stacks up against a demon like Goblin.

heretic
05-15-2014, 04:12 PM
I have to concur that, if the goal is to actually make Alucard stay down, Carnage and company are probably out of their depth.

Too bad Alucard is lacking in offense.

The Drunkard Kid
05-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Eh, one of Rip Van Winkle's jet dropping magic homing bullets would probably hurt Carnage like blazes if this was pre-Schroedinger Alucard. Didn't the Dandyman have exploding cards as well?

Or I guess he could get Shriek to blast Cletus while aiming for him, or by devouring her, if that weakness is common knowledge (if I was Spidey, I'd certainly make sure everyone knew about it). Maybe blow up a gas station while they're all duking it out, or something.

Guy1
05-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Eh, one of Rip Van Winkle's jet dropping magic homing bullets would probably hurt Carnage like blazes if this was pre-Schroedinger Alucard. Didn't the Dandyman have exploding cards as well?

Or I guess he could get Shriek to blast Cletus while aiming for him, or by devouring her, if that weakness is common knowledge (if I was Spidey, I'd certainly make sure everyone knew about it). Maybe blow up a gas station while they're all duking it out, or something.

"Not even a Herald of Galactus can walk away from an exploding gas station!" ;)

Anyway, Dandyman in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdY6dWP7k0

Rip Van Winkle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8t3JKAemo

Abridged Versions, just for fun.
http://youtu.be/SWynPcFRzWU?t=54s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wY-FhBArw

Omega
05-15-2014, 09:12 PM
Wait... I'm so confused here... According to the respect thread:

Alucard is capable of regenerating from a massive explosion in seconds (under 10 to be sure).
He is capable of shooting mach 2 missiles out of mid-air.
He is at the very least a high-end BTer.
He can go intangible.
He can summon a massive army of familiars.

I can barely even list all of the crap that he can do.

How does this team even hurt him if he ambushes them while intangible? I assume Carnage is a high-end BTer, although I know of no specific feats that grant him that speed, the rest have no super speed at all that I know of. And the respect thread mentions something about Alucard catching and attacking a mach 3 SR-71, suggesting he is a hypersonic flying speedster. How would they ever even hit him?

Guy1
05-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Wait... I'm so confused here... According to the respect thread:

Alucard is capable of regenerating from a massive explosion in seconds (under 10 to be sure).
He is capable of shooting mach 2 missiles out of mid-air.
He is at the very least a high-end BTer.
He can go intangible.
He can summon a massive army of familiars.

I can barely even list all of the crap that he can do.

How does this team even hurt him if he ambushes them while intangible? I assume Carnage is a high-end BTer, although I know of no specific feats that grant him that speed, the rest have no super speed at all that I know of. And the respect thread mentions something about Alucard catching and attacking a mach 3 SR-71, suggesting he is a hypersonic flying speedster. How would they ever even hit him?

Yo. If you're referring to the SR-71, he didn't catch it, he was flying in it. Rip Van shot it up but Alucard just crashed it right into her ship and walked out of the explosion. Rip Van's henchmen tried killing Alucard with rockets, bullets and grenades, but he just came back and slaughtered them. So Rip Van tried shooting him with her magic bullets. They tore through him and forced him back until he decided he'd had enough and caught the last bullet in his mouth.

And yes, he can go intangible.

Primetime Harder
05-15-2014, 10:03 PM
and yes, he can go intangible.

HEY KIDS, WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY

(Bitches love cannons)