PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man vs Hellsingverse vampire

T-1000
05-14-2014, 12:41 AM
Straight hand to hand, purely in terms of strength and speed.

Could Spider-Man match any one of the standard Nazi artificial vampires seen attacking London?

As I recall, those vampires were capable of bullet dodging and slicing human beings in half with their bare hands.

Siriel
05-14-2014, 11:15 AM
I can't see him having much trouble with the average mook. Maybe some of the stronger ones can pose problems, but even then without their fancy tricks I'm pretty sure they get destroyed.

heretic
05-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Straight hand to hand, purely in terms of strength and speed.

Could Spider-Man match any one of the standard Nazi artificial vampires seen attacking London?

As I recall, those vampires were capable of bullet dodging and slicing human beings in half with their bare hands.
Honestly speaking? If Parker is taking things at all seriously this means the vampires in question have a chance.

Siriel
05-14-2014, 05:21 PM
That doesn't make much sense. Why would they stand more of a chance if he takes it seriously?

Daenarys Stormborn
05-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Put him against Anderson instead.

heretic
05-15-2014, 04:20 PM
That doesn't make much sense. Why would they stand more of a chance if he takes it seriously?I should clarify. The capabilities listed are enough that Parker would not have to actively job to them in order to lose at all.