PDA

View Full Version : How does Might Guy do in Toriko

Jcogginsa
05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Might Guy from Naruto is dropped into Toriko.

As a bonus, he is given the ability to survive using all 8 gates, but he isn't told that

master of read
05-14-2014, 12:59 PM
does he have gourmet cells?

Jcogginsa
05-14-2014, 02:22 PM
not to start with

master of read
05-14-2014, 02:24 PM
not to start with

that might hurt him a bit. you'll need GCs to survive most of the stuff in that world.

Dark Soul # 7
05-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Does he still get hurt by the 8th gate? Because even without killing him that thing totally messes him up, in the manga I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if he wasn't crippled for life.

master of read
05-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Does he still get hurt by the 8th gate? Because even without killing him that thing totally messes him up, in the manga I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if he wasn't crippled for life.

true. just going up to the 6th gate put him out for days. if the 8th gate doesn't kill him in this thread, it will cripple him. if he had some GCs and a good understanding about how they work, i could see him overcoming it but it will take a while.

Jcogginsa
05-14-2014, 04:47 PM
well he can still obtain GC's

Daenarys Stormborn
05-14-2014, 05:09 PM
If he is by himself he won't make it far at all. Actually, he could do okay in typical Biotope's within human world. However, Gourmet world is off limits in almost any scenario but the most heavily stacked in his favor where he gets untold help from all sorts of people who would realistically never be taken in by Guy's personality. He'd also need power boosts in addition to gourmet cells. At least give Gai a team is all I am saying...