PDA

View Full Version : Movie Red Skull vs Nolanverse Batman

CliffHanger2
05-14-2014, 02:23 PM
No prep time both have basic weapons known to them.

master of read
05-14-2014, 02:26 PM
i'm going towards skull for this one. he was more or less equal to cap.

MorphyVSFischer
05-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah skull was bending steel with his punches, Nolan batman isn't taking that.

Jonathan
05-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Can we count the tumbler or the bat as a basic weapon ;)?

CliffHanger2
05-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Can we count the tumbler or the bat as a basic weapon ;)?

No. Haha. Yeah I guess Skull would take this one.:)

Masonicon
05-14-2014, 06:51 PM
how about we uses Gotham Knight(animesque movie made to fit more sci-fi and supernatural things to Nolanverse) Batman feats for Nolanverse Batman as Gotham Knight Batman are above Comic Book peak Human while Bale Batman are below Comic Book Peak Human?

CliffHanger2
05-15-2014, 12:28 AM
how about we uses Gotham Knight(animesque movie made to fit more sci-fi and supernatural things to Nolanverse) Batman feats for Nolanverse Batman as Gotham Knight Batman are above Comic Book peak Human while Bale Batman are below Comic Book Peak Human?

Okay flow with it. Even though i think Nolan Batman did have some peak human feats.

Jonathan
05-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Okay flow with it. Even though i think Nolan Batman did have some peak human feats.

He did, so this isn't a curbstomp, but I still have to admit that he doesn't have the feats to win more often than not versus Cap/Skull.

abmccray
05-15-2014, 05:56 AM
Batman would win this. As usual, people forget about instant-KO-batarangs, which were tossed with perfect accuracy all of the way across the lake in quick succession. Unless Red Skull shows some resistance to poisons, etc., he gets a few batarangs in him at the bell and gets KOed.

Cape and Cowl
05-15-2014, 06:20 AM
Batman would win this. As usual, people forget about instant-KO-batarangs, which were tossed with perfect accuracy all of the way across the lake in quick succession. Unless Red Skull shows some resistance to poisons, etc., he gets a few batarangs in him at the bell and gets KOed.

Cap shows toxin resistance (can't get drunk), in The First Avenger. I would think Red Skull has similar abilities. And skull has a blaster pistol as a standard weapon.