PDA

View Full Version : Deathlok (Marvel Agents of Shield) Vs Deathstroke (Arrow)

Holacik
04-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Deathlok Vs Deathstroke

Battle 1: Standard Match, Standard Equipment

Battle 2: Hand to Hand only

Battle 3: They fight on the Island from Arrow Standard equipment

Battle 4: They switch places, who fares better?

Hiromi
04-30-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm not all that sure about Arrowstroke, but he was being compared to movie Cap, and that super jump Deathlok did in the last episode of Agents of Shield puts him physically well beyond Cap, well past super human. Off the top of my head I believe he also has some degree of bullet proofing, and has missiles.

Cleric of Hell's Brigade
04-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Peterson is stronger, and has better armor. However, his hand to hand skills seems to suck. I don't doubt the faster/more agile Slade can't dance around him and do some damage that way/shoot/stab him in the eye for a win.

zhris
04-30-2014, 09:53 PM
I see it going with Slade. Lok may have the advantage in strength, but Stroke has the advantage in experience, tactics, agility, and using the terrain to his advantage.

FrenchGemini
05-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Fight 1: In terms of durability, with armor they are roughly equal (read: impervious to bullets). Peterson is clearly stronger, and has better ranged game with his missiles, but since May and Ward were able to dodge, it isn't much of a stretch to assume that Slade would be too. Slade is definitely faster and more skilled right now. However, he shouldn't be able to nail Deathlok in a vulnerable part with a bullet. Most of the time it would end up in Hand-to-Hand or melee, and since Peterson still has part of his skull uncovered with metal, Slade should be able to do whatever he did to the Captain on the freighter, or plant his sword in the still human eye. Slade wins the majority, Deathlok gets some wins if he manages to make it end in grappling.

Fight 2: Pretty much the same ending as fight 1.

Fight 3: Stomp for Deathstroke, dude knows every good vantage point in the area, and has good enough stealth and speed to pull off comic Batman-level Stealth Byes.

They switch places: Depends. Do we start from the moment Peterson becomes a full-on Cyborg, or from the start of Agents of SHIELD?

Bluekey
07-12-2014, 04:20 AM
In straight H2H Deathlok stomps. With weps leaning more toward Slade