PDA

View Full Version : Wario vs Kingpin

Masonicon
05-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Hand to Hand only and no powers such as Power-ups or Super-suits allowed for Wario(unless in response of stomp), and if Kingpin got Stomped, we can uses Classic Kingpin feats for Kingpin

Guy Smiley
05-14-2014, 07:22 PM
What feats does Wario have? I'm pretty sure he's got some darned good damage soak. IIRC, one of the power-ups in one of his old games was simply to have his pants set on fire. To otherwise no ill effect on the guy, other than making him charge around like a maniac screaming about his pants being on fire and breaking things. In fact, part of the gameplay of that game, IIRC, was that Wario was effectively indestructible. That presumably hasn't been carried through to all his future titles, but it's a thing.

alex
05-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Wario can't die, he is literaly immortal, Warioland 2 and 3 for proof.

The MunchKING
05-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Kingpin tries to hit Wario with a desk, and Wario eats it.

And then he tries take a big bite out of Kingpin. :p

Daenarys Stormborn
05-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Actually, I'd like to know what feats Wario has as well. Mario has some pretty impressive ones, but I know Wario has had his own games...and tends not to feature in Mario games. I remember Wario having some street level feats in Mario Rpg. One could maybe say he had way higher than that depending on what counted as a feat proper in that game though..

The MunchKING
05-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Actually, I'd like to know what feats Wario has as well. Mario has some pretty impressive ones, but I know Wario has had his own games...and tends not to feature in Mario games. I remember Wario having some street level feats in Mario Rpg. One could maybe say he had way higher than that depending on what counted as a feat proper in that game though..

He was in Super Mario... World? 2 the one for the Game boy.

He beat Mario and kicked him out of Peach's Castle so Mario has to fight through all the worlds and then go back and beat him.

In that one Wario could use dark versions of Mario's power ups and get all the powers Mario had.

The other one I really know well is Smash Brothers, where he has a lot of the feats for stuff like pulling motorcycles out of no where or trying to eat people.

Primetime Harder
05-17-2014, 10:00 PM
I remember Wario having some street level feats in Mario Rpg.

If you're talking about the first Mario RPG (Legend of the Seven Stars), Wario wasn't in that one.

He was in Super Mario... World? 2 the one for the Game boy.

Land. He was also the star of Super Mario Land 3 (AKA Wario Land) and got a number of power-ups of his own throughout the WL series, which I believe went up to 4 or 5. Bull Wario, Dragon Wario, Jet Wario, Mini Wario, Ghost Wario, Vampire Wario...

As previously mentioned, he was also immortal in Wario Land 2, 3, and 4.

Guy Smiley
05-18-2014, 05:42 AM
If you're talking about the first Mario RPG (Legend of the Seven Stars), Wario wasn't in that one.

Yup. She might be thinking of Booster, who has somewhat similar facial features to Wario.

SuperCooper
05-18-2014, 06:03 AM
What feats does Wario have? I'm pretty sure he's got some darned good damage soak. IIRC, one of the power-ups in one of his old games was simply to have his pants set on fire. To otherwise no ill effect on the guy, other than making him charge around like a maniac screaming about his pants being on fire and breaking things. In fact, part of the gameplay of that game, IIRC, was that Wario was effectively indestructible. That presumably hasn't been carried through to all his future titles, but it's a thing.

And his main form of attack was basically running into things, elbow first, including rock walls, turtle monsters, and vampires if I recall correctly.

Wario's got this one.