>Wildcat

Marvel

>Black Panther (T'Challa)
>Black Cat
>Puma
>Tigra
>White Tiger (Ava Ayala)
>Shuri

Which team of ferocious felines (yes I'm that corny) wins?

Anarchist
04-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Lol, not related to the rumble, but I'm JUST watching the Nostalgia Critic's review of Catwoman.

Anyway, Cheetah solo's. She is just too fast and has some nasty teeth and claws.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111411/3836982-1467768480-justi.jpg

Agent Z
04-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Okay, Cheetah's out of this rumble since she's too much of a game breaker.

StupidMoniker
04-24-2015, 11:58 AM
I am not familiar with Puma, White Tiger, and Shuri, but unless they are some very high end cat people, Dr. Minerva can take everyone on both teams by herself. The only caveat is that Black Cat's luck powers are a write your own ending button. I don't think she has every effected someone as fast as Cheetah though, or had a result from her powers that Cheetah couldn't trivially recover from in the relative eternity she has to kill everyone.

Edit: D'oh, ninja'd by the OP removing Cheetah from the fight. In that case I expect Black Cat's power is more than enough to tip the scale Marvel's way.

Shellhead
04-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Without the Cheetah speedblitz, the remaining DC folks are just CBPH, though highly skilled in HTH. Black Cat has an actual super power with her luck, and both Puma and Tigra have superhuman strength and agility. The Marvel cat people win.

Toreador
04-25-2015, 11:43 PM
DC comics also had a character named White Tiger but she would make it a stomp in DC's favor since her ability is being able to enter a 'frozen' time zone where only she can move.