PDA

View Full Version : Composite Live Action Daredevil

Guy1
04-25-2015, 06:50 PM
You guys knew this was coming! ;)

2003 DD and MCU Netflix DD are fused into one being.
Feats and such stack of course.
How tough is this guy now?

big_adventure
04-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Bullet-timer with super-parkour and casual one-shot hitting ability + dude with better senses, high-end aim-dodging, and better skills. Combined they also get insane soak from both sides, and lose 2003's extreme sensory vulnerability.

New guy stomps any CBPH types, though probably still comes up short against comic Matt.

Guy1
05-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Bullet-timer with super-parkour and casual one-shot hitting ability + dude with better senses, high-end aim-dodging, and better skills. Combined they also get insane soak from both sides, and lose 2003's extreme sensory vulnerability.

New guy stomps any CBPH types, though probably still comes up short against comic Matt.

Sounds about right. Thanks Big.

FrenchGemini
05-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Agreed. What about facing someone like Lady Shiva (Post-Crisis, obviously, not New 52's female Yautja who should get murderstomped here), slower, but with much better skill, and body reading?

Sharpandpointies
05-11-2015, 02:23 AM
You missed the healing factor.

Wavemaninawe
05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Does Affleck-In-Red-Leathers' BT feat count? Because if so, he also enjoys a rather good speed boost.

MCU DD's aim dodging could honestly have been handled a bit better. Im not questioning the feats per se. The dude is fast... Its just that the way they decided to film some of those feats were kind of sloppy.

You missed the healing factor.

Well... He does actually have an in canon HF. Benny just forgot to mention that it requires meditation to be activated.

Im glad to notice that they thought of that in the new series.

abmccray
05-13-2015, 01:26 PM
I remember scanning Affleck's movie in the past and saying he was definitely a bullet timer (with Bullseye being at least a ringer, with how he was grabbing the falling glass precisely).

Anarchist
05-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Yeah, even thought the movie was no masterpiece, Affleck-DD was pretty badass in terms of feats.

I think the only 2 points where Cox trumphs him are damage soak (though Affleck was no slouch in that either) and no Sensory Overload.

big_adventure
05-14-2015, 12:28 AM
Actually, Cox had just flat out better senses as well. His radar didn't require rain, for example.

FrenchGemini
05-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Actually, Cox had just flat out better senses as well. His radar didn't require rain, for example.

That, plus I don't remember non-director's cut Red Affleck having a smelling feat on the level of smelling a guy wearing cologne a few stories away, through a door (though the Russian did wear a lot of cologne).

Wavemaninawe
05-14-2015, 06:22 AM
I remember scanning Affleck's movie in the past and saying he was definitely a bullet timer (with Bullseye being at least a ringer, with how he was grabbing the falling glass precisely).

Him grabbing and pulling Bulls into the path of a bullet has been confirmed before. What other speed feats did he have?

Anarchist
05-14-2015, 06:28 AM
Keeping up with cars via rooftop-running, on top of my head.

Powerboy
05-14-2015, 10:55 AM
You guys knew this was coming! ;)

2003 DD and MCU Netflix DD are fused into one being.
Feats and such stack of course.
How tough is this guy now?

I'd even throw in the one live action DD you missed, the one from the 1989 television movie, "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk". Not that he brings anything in terms of physical feats but he has the most memorable Daredevil line ever from my point of view.

Confronting a room full of thugs.

Leader of Thugs: Surely you see that you can't win?

Daredevil: No. I don't see at all.

Wavemaninawe
05-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Keeping up with cars via rooftop-running, on top of my head.

That sounds like a more impressive durability feat for your head. ;-p

But seriously though, that is more of travel speed rather than reaction speed.

Guy1
05-14-2015, 01:49 PM
I'd even throw in the one live action DD you missed, the one from the 1989 television movie, "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk". Not that he brings anything in terms of physical feats but he has the most memorable Daredevil line ever from my point of view.

Confronting a room full of thugs.

Leader of Thugs: Surely you see that you can't win?

Daredevil: No. I don't see at all.

Ah what the heck, we'll throw him in just for that.

Hiromi
05-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Magic knee kicking abilities

Guy1
05-14-2015, 03:38 PM

I knew somebody would bring that up!

Wavemaninawe
05-15-2015, 05:47 AM
So is there a verdict on Speed for Affleck?

Ah what the heck, we'll throw him in just for that.

*Cap on why they should give damn about Nuke* - He was wearing the flag.

*DD after having given a detailed summary of Nukes anatomical specs* - Really? I didnt notice.

Punny Murdock sarcasm. Yeah, hes in.

Let it go, man. Youre just bringing pain on yourself.