View Full Version : Lex Luthor Vs Iron Man

Gryphon
04-29-2015, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yeHt0uHElI

Really liked this one

And looking forward to the next one

Anarchist
04-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Yeah, well, but unless this is Pre-Crisis Luthor this still isn't a battle.

Iron Man has better suits, better Intelligence feats, better everything.

And yes, with prep Tony could drop Superman. Casually, actually.

master of read
04-29-2015, 11:41 AM
satellites are nice.

weaponized suns are better.

The Dork Knight
04-29-2015, 11:45 AM
I get tired of pointing this out, but Lex has turned the sun red himself , twice and bulit a planet busting bomb

With prep Lex has that whole "superspeed delivery of planet busting bomb" option that gives him a shot here . Without it , he loses easily

Hiromi
04-29-2015, 01:06 PM
I don't believe I got a straight answer the last time it came up but does Tony still have Technopathy? Because if so this fight should be relatively straightforward.

William300
04-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Current Iron Man has this fight easy. His current techno organic armor could take pretty much any version of Luthor's armor. And yes, if I'm not mistaken his current armor does grant him technopathy, but I believe he loses if his armor was removed, sense the extremis nanites were removed from his body right before Marvel Now started.

big_adventure
04-29-2015, 02:46 PM
Current Iron Man has this fight easy. His current techno organic armor could take pretty much any version of Luthor's armor. And yes, if I'm not mistaken his current armor does grant him technopathy, but I believe he loses if his armor was removed, sense the extremis nanites were removed from his body right before Marvel Now started.

Extrremis is back and much better than ever, these days.

Kuro
04-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Who cares? Next fight is BEAST AND GOLIATH.

Guy1
04-29-2015, 04:59 PM
Who cares? Next fight is BEAST AND GOLIATH.

Xanatos: "Just as planned."

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-29-2015, 05:20 PM
As far as who can build a better thing.. Tony also created a PhoenixBuster that actually kind of did that.

Liquid
04-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Tony wins. He'd outbuild luthor's armor.

The Drunkard Kid
04-29-2015, 05:25 PM
As far as who can build a better thing.. Tony also created a PhoenixBuster that actually kind of did that.

That seems kinda crazy beyond his normal scope though, considering the Phoenix Force is supposed to be on the same general tier as Galactus.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-29-2015, 05:29 PM
That seems kinda crazy beyond his normal scope though, considering the Phoenix Force is supposed to be on the same general tier as Galactus.

Not really. He really only managed to disperse it briefly. It'd be like if you plugged a hole in a damn with a boy's finger, only for the rest of the damn to blow up.

Also, he might've had some assistance building it, I've not put too much stock in AvX since my once-through.

Jonathan
04-29-2015, 07:50 PM

He did?! When was this?

master of read
04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
He did?! When was this?

avengers vs. xmen.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-29-2015, 07:54 PM
He did?! When was this?

During the rather horrible event that was AvX, yea.

Basically, he disrupted its energy signature "shattering" it, which is what ended up creating the Phoenix 5, IIRC.

Pendaran
04-29-2015, 08:10 PM
Not really. He really only managed to disperse it briefly. It'd be like if you plugged a hole in a damn with a boy's finger, only for the rest of the damn to blow up.

Also, he might've had some assistance building it, I've not put too much stock in AvX since my once-through.

Even dispersing it briefly, is.. just out there.

jimishim12
04-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Is Tonys prep enough to hurt or Kill Superman, if not well he stands no chance,

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 07:46 AM
Is Tonys prep enough to hurt or Kill Superman

Like I said, yes, easily.
He has overcome far worse things than Superman with prep.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 09:58 AM
He has overcome far worse things than Superman with prep.

As long as he doesn't call it "buster".

jimishim12
04-30-2015, 11:04 AM
He has overcome far worse things than Superman with prep.Lets see, Tony has trouble with Thor who Superman's equivalent and arguably the slower of the too. Superman has FTL flying speed, and survived things that defy the laws of physics. Even Tony's prep I doubt has nothing on multiversal threats like Imperix and Kismet which Superman has defeated. Darkseid is also out of Tony's league, and Superman takes him on and holds his own against him.

Yeah not seeing what Tony has can do anything to Clark.

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 11:07 AM
Lets see, Tony has trouble with Thor who Superman's equivalent and arguably the slower of the too. Superman has FTL flying speed, and survived things that defy the laws of physics. Even Tony's prep I doubt has nothing on multiversal threats like Imperix and Kismet which Superman has defeated. Darkseid is also out of Tony's league, and Superman takes him on and holds his own against him.

I think you need to take a moment and read the rules of the board, which are somewhat different from other boards . Many of the things you cited are invalid for the standards of debating followed here, and yes Stark's feats on the front are actually somewhat more valid , what with stuff like taking on the phoenix force with the help of Pym and buiding a Dyson sphere with the help of the kree.

sincerely,
a superman fan

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 11:13 AM
Lets see, Tony has trouble with Thor who Superman's equivalent and arguably the slower of the too.

In his standart suit with no Prep whatsoever.

Superman has FTL flying speed, and survived things that defy the laws of physics.
Travel Speed means absolutely nothing in a fight.

And the latter thing could be said about pretty much every comic book character. it's comic book physics.

Even Tony's prep I doubt has nothing on multiversal threats like Imperix and Kismet which Superman has defeated.
So you're actually claiming that Superman has multiversal power?

Darkseid is also out of Tony's league
Post-Crisis and Nu? Hardly.

Like Dork Knight said, familiarize yourself with the rules.

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 11:14 AM
Actually the problem here with some of those examples is not so much the consistency as the context ignored

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Eh actually Darkseid even on his worst day can take an unprepped Tony

.....then again his worst days involve Batman making him bleed with the Bat-Kick TM ...so strike that ^_^

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Also, to add on the Thor-issue:
While it is true that most versions of Superman can take down Thor via blitz, Thor doesn't have any easily exploitable weaknesses like Superman.

So a prepped Tony having issues with Thor is far more likely/acceptable than a prepped Tony having issues with Superman.

Guy1
04-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Eh actually Darkseid even on his worst day can take an unprepped Tony

.....then again his worst days involve Batman making him bleed with the Bat-Kick TM ...so strike that ^_^

Stairs.
That is all.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 11:24 AM
I really don't view the phoenix force thing as a valid showing for Tony's capacity if one takes seriously that said force is this Galactus scale thing. It would be like saying Tony could temporarily disrupt Galactus in a way that causes some fairly long lasting consequences to him. ("Reed did!" you say? That involved some asterisks, cosmic awareness, the quantum bands, and Galactus having been intentionally prolonged starved across an extended period to the point of being so hungry that he was ignoring everything around him for need to feed).

Granted by these standards:

Even Tony's prep I doubt has nothing on multiversal threats like Imperix and Kismet which Superman has defeated

It's totally valid, because the Phoenix after all has been portrayed as an outright multiversal... thing... and Tony's prep broke it into pieces. And everything that happened counts one supposes, regardless of its context.

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 11:26 AM
I really don't view the phoenix force thing as a valid showing for Tony's capacity if one takes seriously that said force is this Galactus scale thing. It would be like saying Tony could temporarily disrupt Galactus in a way that causes some fairly long lasting consequences to him. ("Reed did!" you say? That involved some asterisks, cosmic awareness, the quantum bands, and Galactus having been intentionally prolonged starved across an extended period to the point of being so hungry that he was ignoring everything around him for need to feed).

Let's just say, next to Captain Britain pushing it back and Thor actually tossing it away, Tony's Phoenix Buster seems like the most reasonable and acceptable for me.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Those were all terrible ;p

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Those were all terrible ;p

BendisForce > Everything else.

Still, in a comic arc that was largely horrible and mostly terrible, it was one of the more believable things that happened. Personally I've been trying to suppress the Thor v Phoenix thing. It never happened, damn it.

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 11:54 AM
BendisForce > Everything else.

Eh, to be fair, he didn't write the whole event.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 11:59 AM
Eh, to be fair, he didn't write the whole event.

One doesn't need to pen every word to influence events.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:03 PM
During the rather horrible event that was AvX, yea.

Basically, he disrupted its energy signature "shattering" it, which is what ended up creating the Phoenix 5, IIRC.

As far it goes though I think Scott mentioned that the Phoenix let it happen when it sensed Hope's hesitation or something.

Though I still find it funny that in an event that was all about the Phoenix Five becoming evil dictators and stuff, Magik was literally just Magik and still managed to be solidly the most evil person on the team.

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Though I'm still inclined to say that the Avengers were the real Jerks of the event.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:08 PM
I think the P5 lost any kind of moral authority around the point the rest of the team started agreeing with Magik's go-to move of feeding anyone who disagrees to literal demons, personally.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:09 PM
As far it goes though I think Scott mentioned that the Phoenix let it happen when it sensed Hope's hesitation or something.

Any chance of an issue for that one to make this all slightly better? Though if Phoenix Scott said it.. the word of deluded crazy persons are kinda dubious.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:11 PM
I'll look for it.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:16 PM

Mmkay. Yea, I read the arc all of once, then never touched it again. Thought Tony had some help, but if it let itself get dispersed, makes it a not that great feat for Tony, I suppose.

Though I still find it funny that in an event that was all about the Phoenix Five becoming evil dictators and stuff, Magik was literally just Magik and still managed to be solidly the most evil person on the team.

I think the P5 lost any kind of moral authority around the point the rest of the team started agreeing with Magik's go-to move of feeding anyone who disagrees to literal demons, personally.

That's quite literally the ONLY go to move I'd accept, honestly.

Like .. Magik may be evil, but it's not like she tries to hide it. It's almost like she tries too hard to point it out at every opportunity. "Oh look, it's a Tuesday. Let's utterly ruin my brother's life", being a pretty good example.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:19 PM
"Oh look, it's a Tuesday. Let's utterly ruin my brother's life", being a pretty good example.

Hey take that back, it was extended months-long master plan spanning multiple story arcs to completely fuck over Colossus' life just to drive the point home that she was evil.

It wasn't a mundane occurrence, that would cheapen it.

jimishim12
04-30-2015, 12:23 PM
I think you need to take a moment and read the rules of the board, which are somewhat different from other boards . Many of the things you cited are invalid for the standards of debating followed here, and yes Stark's feats on the front are actually somewhat more valid , what with stuff like taking on the phoenix force with the help of Pym and buiding a Dyson sphere with the help of the kree.

sincerely,
a superman fanHow does the source wall compare to the pheonix?

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Messing with either would be something breaking validity for either Tony Stark or Superman, so pretty similarly!

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Okay found the issues.

For starters right there in AvX 5 Hope mentions that she didn't want the Phoenix's power when it showed up, and the Phoenix likewise didn't want her. (This is after Tony splits up the Phoenix, when it goes for the P5.)

Then in AvX 6:

Cyclops: "But you turned it down. It was yours, and you rejected it."

So yeah there seems to be a consensus that it was a deliberate move on the Phoenix's part. Especially since it's shown in a side event that the Phoenix can totally just ditch its host if it doesn't like it.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Hey take that back, it was extended months-long master plan spanning multiple story arcs to completely fuck over Colossus' life just to drive the point home that she was evil.

It wasn't a mundane occurrence, that would cheapen it.

Hey now, what she eventually pulled off was pretty much a masterpiece.

But I would definitely buy the initial concept being something she thought of while brushing her teeth in the morning. She's evil, after all.

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 12:29 PM
How does the source wall compare to the pheonix?

Rather well actually. At least as good if not better

Unfortunately you are citing an arc that has him shaking star systems as a side effect of his fight and breaking free of a wall that otherwise has imprisoned being who blow out stars with a thought

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
What Im saying is, not consistent with the rest of his career

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Okay found the issues.

For starters right there in AvX 5 Hope mentions that she didn't want the Phoenix's power when it showed up, and the Phoenix likewise didn't want her. (This is after Tony splits up the Phoenix, when it goes for the P5.)

Then in AvX 6:

Cyclops: "But you turned it down. It was yours, and you rejected it."

So yeah there seems to be a consensus that it was a deliberate move on the Phoenix's part. Especially since it's shown in a side event that the Phoenix can totally just ditch its host if it doesn't like it.

That's.. not really though... that, from how that reads. It means Iron Man still did what he did. It just means it so happened that Hope also rejected it. Tony still disrupted it and busted it up.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:33 PM
That's.. not really though... that, from how that reads. It means Iron Man still did what he did. It just means it so happened that Hope also rejected it. Tony still disrupted it and busted it up.

... He built a buster. Why can't you just accept that it worked ?

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes, but the disruption isn't actually shown to have done anything, is what I'm saying. It just goes right on trucking to the moon and Hope (and then the rejecting happens and it goes P5).

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:34 PM
... He built a buster. Why can't you just accept that it worked ?

Unless Doctor Doom gave Tony one of his ignore the laws of reality machines, it is a fundamental principle of the cosmos that any time Tony tries to bust anything, it fails. Bustin makes him feel bad. He should be lucky he never fights Slimer, is what I'm saying.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:36 PM
Yes, but the disruption isn't actually shown to have done anything, is what I'm saying. It just goes right on trucking to the moon and Hope (and then the rejecting happens and it goes P5).

Eh, he still broke it into pieces, and from what I recall of the depiction as far as what those statements would then mean, it's as much that the pieces then tried to go into her and she was all "nuh uh!" on some level, as anything.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I still consider the whole thing deeply invalid, it's just, it still happened.

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 12:38 PM
I for one am fine with settling that Tony actually did split it (which is impressive), but it didn't really bother the Phoenix, as it decided to posses those 5 anyway.

The force showed that the second one of them gets down, it is capable of leaving the host and join with the rest of its parts (it never did that when Jean or Rachel were knocked down for example, leaving them I mean).

Basically, it could have reassembled any time it wanted.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Unless Doctor Doom gave Tony one of his ignore the laws of reality machines, it is a fundamental principle of the cosmos that any time Tony tries to bust anything, it fails. Bustin makes him feel bad. He should be lucky he never fights Slimer, is what I'm saying.

Nah. Doom is presumably dead at the moment.

He tried to blow up the Beyonders with a time-dimension bomb and the molecule man.

It backfired.

Like, in his face backfired.

Besides. We all know Tony's busters always work. Always.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:40 PM
I for one am fine with settling that Tony actually did split it (which is impressive), but it didn't really bother the Phoenix, as it decided to posses those 5 anyway.

The force showed that the second one of them gets down, it is capable of leaving the host and join with the rest of its parts (it never did that when Jean or Rachel were knocked down for example, leaving them I mean).

Basically, it could have reassembled any time it wanted.

They seemed to try and show that as a highlanderish thing sans having to be the one that decapitates the immortal yourself.

So.. again, I'd be happy to say "it means nothing for nothing in the comic itself!" buuut... it doesn't quite seem to be the case with the presentation.

Also, citing how something worked previously when trying to understand AvX eh? ;p

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:43 PM
It's right there in a (very stupid) side issue when Sinister manages to highjack it and the Phoenix is like "fuck you Sinister" and leaves the clone hosts he prepared (also zorching them because why not) and goes back to the P5; it can leave whenever it wants.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:44 PM
And yet it's otherwise portrayed as some dumb key part of things to actually have to beat down some of the others for the force to leave them. You're looking for consistency where none exists, is what I'm saying.

It's the series where the Thing beat Namor underwater yo.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't know maybe Phoenix was watching movies on its way to Earth and figured it would be a brilliant idea. That's only marginally dumber than things that actually happen in the storyline.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:45 PM
And yet it's otherwise portrayed as some dumb key part of things to actually have to beat down some of the others for the force to leave them. You're looking for consistency where none exists, is what I'm saying.

Which is totally legitimate. Why must you question the wonder that is AvX ?

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:46 PM
I don't know maybe Phoenix was watching movies on its way to Earth and figured it would be a brilliant idea.

Trying and failing to take after its role-model, Magik.

Siriel
04-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Magik's ridiculous evil plans actually work though, and inexplicably the X-Men continue to let her be on their teams afterward.

Whereas the Phoenix failed? Presumably? I don't know.

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:50 PM
"It was a pile of nonsense that made no sense with anything else, or even managed the basic narrative expectation of making sense with the things happening within itself as its own story, and it's not thus worth using things from"

There, problem solved ;p

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 12:53 PM

Gillen later worked around that by having Namor say 'Fuck you, you got the drop on me!' while wasting She-Hulk with Luke Cage as a club in one hit and afterwards pounding on the Thing out of the water.

EDIT: For what it's worth, even though the event was not good, I thought the P5 in terms of usable feats were quite fun, especially liked the part where Fully phoenix'ed Scott held the Galaxy in his palms^^

Yeah, fanboy here ;)

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
Magik's ridiculous evil plans actually work though, and inexplicably the X-Men continue to let her be on their teams afterward.

Whereas the Phoenix failed? Presumably? I don't know.

Well it ended with WPotC or Jean or whoever, giving Cyclops the "chill" hand, right?

I think that's a fail?

Pendaran
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
Gillen later worked around that by having Namor say 'Fuck you, you got the drop on me!' while wasting She-Hulk with Luke Cage as a club in one hit and afterwards pounding on the Thing out of the water.

look, kudos to Gillen, but....

"you got the drop on me, which apparently allowed you to compensate for fighting me in a place where I can trade shot for shot with the Hulk!" is kinda terrible in its own special way.

I mean it's better than nothing?

Anarchist
04-30-2015, 12:59 PM
look, kudos to Gillen, but....

"you got the drop on me, which apparently allowed you to compensate for fighting me in a place where I can trade shot for shot with the Hulk!" is kinda terrible in its own special way.

I mean it's better than nothing?

'course

I'm just trying to be as positive as possible;D

The Chou Lives
04-30-2015, 01:02 PM
As for next fight on DB on the Goliath train.

As for this fight? Tony can mentally control tech right? Could just turn Lexs toys off and beat the crap out of him.

Edit; God damn phone typo

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Alexa ?

/wordlimit

Cody
04-30-2015, 03:01 PM
Rather well actually. At least as good if not better

Unfortunately you are citing an arc that has him shaking star systems as a side effect of his fight and breaking free of a wall that otherwise has imprisoned being who blow out stars with a thought

When was this? PC? Or just something that was stupidly inconsistent with post-crisis Supermans normal showings?

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 03:05 PM
When was this? PC? Or just something that was stupidly inconsistent with post-crisis Supermans normal showings?

Well i noted myself it was inconsistent with his showings in the very next comment ^^

This was from a Superman/Batman arc where superman manages to break free of the source wall. The other thing is a reference to Yuga Khan , who could not escape the wall despite doing thing like going around busting stars and planets for fun

Thats not even the source walls best feat but still, just pointing out how inconsistent this is

edit: the reference to the solar system shaking from his fight with darkseid is also from this arc where Bekka comments that " their fight shook the star system". The fight itself is from Loebs second superman / batman arc " the supergirl from Krypton"

The Dork Knight
04-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Superman also pulled Darkseid free from the wall and 5 supergirls pulled him free on another instance

This sort of thing contradicts the source walls higher end showings like holding the god wave within it / blasting apart an unbound spectre and being the barrier between the various universes of the multiverse

Shellhead
05-01-2015, 06:19 AM
The entire AvX story was worth it for the hilarious scene with Ben and Namor after that second fight. This freaky-looking bystander exclaims about the passion and intensity of their conflict, and then asks:

http://multiversitystatic.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2012/05/uncannybangtime.jpg

Shellhead
05-01-2015, 06:22 AM
Lex is a better businessman than Tony, but Iron Man has won an awful lot of fights compared to Lex, against a wide variety of opponents. I think Lex might be smarter than Tony, but without sufficient prep, Iron Man is winning this fight.

Cody
05-01-2015, 07:20 AM
The entire AvX story was worth it for the hilarious scene with Ben and Namor after that second fight. This freaky-looking bystander exclaims about the passion and intensity of their conflict, and then asks:

http://multiversitystatic.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2012/05/uncannybangtime.jpg

It's as if TFS Nappa crashed this comic and dressed up as an alien just to ask this question. That was great.

Pendaran
05-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Lex is a better businessman than Tony, but Iron Man has won an awful lot of fights compared to Lex, against a wide variety of opponents. I think Lex might be smarter than Tony, but without sufficient prep, Iron Man is winning this fight.

Being fair as one might, Tony has a pretty hilarious brilliance at rebuilding or building billion dollar companies from ground zero nothing after losing his previous company to whatever thing.

The Dork Knight
05-01-2015, 08:40 AM
So what is Tonys best valid solo prep feat, discounting the phoenix stuff?

Lex' s is building a bomb that killed a planet full of kryptonians and busted the planet itself

Shellhead
05-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Being fair as one might, Tony has a pretty hilarious brilliance at rebuilding or building billion dollar companies from ground zero nothing after losing his previous company to whatever thing.

True. In fact, it's almost absurd. Maybe Stark used the Reality Gem while it was in his possession to set up some of kind of cosmic insurance plan, and even made it retroactive to cover his past business failures.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-01-2015, 05:57 PM
So what is Tonys best valid solo prep feat, discounting the phoenix stuff?

Lex' s is building a bomb that killed a planet full of kryptonians and busted the planet itself

Creating a Dyson Sphere that, only being partially complete, was able to blow up planets.

Hiromi
05-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Sacrificing his sobriety to Odin in order to be allowed to craft mjolnir level artifacts(including a full Destroyer looking suit for himself) was a good one

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Sacrificing his sobriety to Odin in order to be allowed to craft mjolnir level artifacts(including a full Destroyer looking suit for himself) was a good one

Pff. He didn't sacrifice it. It was an acceptable loss.

master of read
05-01-2015, 10:47 PM

also, didn't he spend most of the time making that stuff blasted out of his mind from dwarf booze?

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Yeah.

Also, back on that Namor scan ... dude is seriously considering having his way with Thing. Look at his face.

Hiromi
05-01-2015, 11:30 PM
But Thing is neither blonde or married(to my knowledge) and therefore is not Namor's type

Anarchist
05-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Also, look at Ben's face.
The guy is horrified at the thought of being molested by Namor^^

"Oh no strange looking alien, don't give him any ideas!"

Sharpandpointies
05-02-2015, 04:29 AM
Having now read this whole thread, I have to say it's possibly the closest we've come to the old board. :)

The Dork Knight
05-02-2015, 09:43 AM
The problem with the dyson sphere feat is that he had help with that. Dunno about the asgardian thing

Lex with help / and/or using kryptonian technology was able to hack into nanites capable of utilising the power of a universal source and then stop all death in the universe with it, build a force field that tanked the combined attacks of the JSA+ JLA , turn the sun red ( once with kryptonian tech and once with STAR labs tech which he owned) and then back to yellow , and create superhumans more powerful than the JSA with the help of his scientists

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-02-2015, 11:38 AM
If by help you mean the labor workers, sure.

But it was his tech.

master of read
05-02-2015, 12:33 PM
If by help you mean the labor workers, sure.

But it was his tech.

yup. he enlisted kree contractors to do the construction but he came up with it all on his own. (well, reed kinda did it first but tony didn't know that)

Cody
05-11-2015, 09:07 AM
I have to ask; does anyone know the song that starts @20:21? It's awesome.

Edit: Nvm. Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5koepEEiYU