PDA

View Full Version : Superman Vs. The Punisher

Wrathblade
05-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Clark Kent gets a signal only he can hear like in Superman I.

He flies off and finds the signal coming from underwater. He finds an oil drum at the bottom of the bay and it's lined with lead. He can't see what's in it, but he can hear a heartbeat.

He flies the drum up and out of the water and rips the lid off, finding Lois dead inside. The heartbeat was coming from a recording device. Opening the lid triggers a kryptonite shrapnel bomb that sends shrapnel into Superman's body.

He's injured and enraged over Lois' death, but is weakening fast. An RPG slams into his back, also filled with kryptonite radiation.

He falls back into the water and is losing a lot blood. Punisher speeds up in a boat and blasts Superman in the face with another RPG.

He then opens fire with an M-16 and a few grenades, then another RPG.

Superman is dead. The Punisher speeds off.

EXXTREEMMMMEEEEE!

master of read
05-01-2015, 02:36 PM
.........................da fuck?

butterfingers158
05-01-2015, 02:38 PM
ummmmm ...... ok?

Anarchist
05-01-2015, 02:39 PM
That certainly was weird.

master of read
05-01-2015, 02:40 PM
so is this like..........fanfiction or something?

Wrathblade
05-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Isn't this comic book rumbles? I'm new here.

The Dog
05-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Well... this certainly exists. I don't know what this is, but I know it exists.

master of read
05-01-2015, 02:54 PM

it would probably be- correction! it would most definitely be in your best interest to read the rules.

Anarchist
05-01-2015, 02:55 PM

Yes, it is.

And not 'Weird, pre-decided Scenario, therefore having no base for discussion in the first place'-Forum.

Wrathblade
05-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Read some of the rules. Kinda complicated for just talking fights and who would win and stuff.

Wrathblade
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes, it is.

And not 'Weird, pre-decided Scenario, therefore having no base for discussion in the first place'-Forum.

Hey Antichrist, my scenario was not weird. Pre-decided, yes, because Frank Castle would definitely win. Because he's EXXTREMMEEE! and Superman isn't.

master of read
05-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Hey Antichrist, my scenario was not weird. Pre-decided, yes, because Frank Castle would definitely win. Because he's EXXTREMMEEE! and Superman isn't.

yeah. that's not how we do things here.

Powerboy
05-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Well, since you probably won't be here for very long, it's probably pointless to suggest you read the rules. Posting threads you think are so one-sided that the outcome isn't even debatable is frowned upon. Likewise, arguments that amount to nothing but, "This character would win just because I think he's cooler than the other character" are also frowned upon and a good way to get banned from threads about certain characters.

So, if you have any intention at all of sticking around, reading the rules would be a good idea.

master of read
05-01-2015, 03:13 PM
so this wont last long.

anyone for a game of uno?

Pendaran
05-01-2015, 03:17 PM
This is.. I don't know, a 3/10 for trolling would you figure?

Nik Hasta
05-01-2015, 03:29 PM
In before the inevitable lock.

Powerboy
05-01-2015, 03:33 PM
This is.. I don't know, a 3/10 for trolling would you figure?

Probably.

When I first got here, I didn't read the rules either. I assumed the place was typical which is to say a waste of time involving "X wins 'cause I like him better and your favorite sucks". So I tended to evade the Rumbles section. Then I got enough people telling me to read the rules that I decided that might be a good idea and found out Rumbles was a fight discussion board worth spending time on.

So I try to give the benefit of the doubt and hope each new person just needs some time to figure things out. It often turns out that, no, they just want their favorite to always win.

Dark Soul # 7
05-01-2015, 03:39 PM
so this wont last long.

anyone for a game of uno?
I could go for some good old chess to fire up mah noggin.

Sharpandpointies
05-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Aside from the issue of Superman easily avoiding the explosive, I guess the Original Poster doesn't understand the Punisher very well.

Because Frank wouldn't murder Lois to get to Superman.

master of read
05-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I could go for some good old chess to fire up mah noggin.

sweet. regular, wizards, 3D, or star wars?

master of read
05-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Aside from Superman easily avoiding the explosive, I guess the Original Poster doesn't understand the Punisher very well.

judging by the comments he made about xanatos, i'm inclined to agree.

Powerboy
05-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Aside from Superman easily avoiding the explosive, I guess the Original Poster doesn't understand the Punisher very well.

Oh don't do it man. Don't ruin it. The Punisher wouldn't murder an innocent person to kill another innocent person for no reason? Ah darn. Now the Punisher isn't eeeeeeeeexxxxttttrrreeemmmeee enough. You've ruined him.

Dark Soul # 7
05-01-2015, 04:15 PM
sweet. regular, wizards, 3D, or star wars?
5th dimension.

We just need to re-align reality a bit.

Conn Seanery
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM
To those of you that are commenting on the user, questioning whether they'll still be here, posting just for the excuse to post ("in before the lock", really?), making troll accusations, etc...who exactly do you think you are? Do you think we approve of this kind of behavior? You think this is what the site owner had in mind when he wanted CBR to be a more friendly and inviting place? I am really disappointed to see this kind of self-entitled cliquish behavior in reaction to a new user, even if they may have made a mistake or done something against Rumbles rules in how they presented their scenario. If I find out this kind of behavior isn't just a momentary lapse in judgment, some of you may find your access to this site in jeopardy.

The Watcher
05-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Just want to make it clear that if you think someone is deliberately trolling the proper response is to not engage but just notify a moderator about your suspicions so we can investigate and handle accordingly. Responding in a hostile or snarky manner at best rising to the bait of a troll and at worst treating a sincere new poster genuinely making mistakes and misteps rather poorly.