PDA

View Full Version : MCU Captain America vs. Arkham Batman

Dark Soul # 7
05-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Old match up with some different versions of the characters.

It's Captain America from the Marvel Cinematic Universe against Batman from the Arkham games (Asylum, City, Origins and Knight).

Fight 1: Hand to hand only, no equipment besides their costumes (no shock gloves for Batman)

Fight 2: All of the equipment for both!

How does this one on one showdown go?

The Drunkard Kid
05-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Does Arkham Bats get his full loadout? Cuz freeze guns combined with smoke bombs and hails of batarangs and proxim8ty charges he can set in melee would probably outweigh any strength differential that may exist.

Anarchist
05-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Yes, and I think Bat's also has the speed advantage.

When in full Combo-Mode, everyone is practically moving in Slowmotion around him.

Postmania
05-01-2015, 11:00 PM
proxim8ty charges he can set in melee

God that was hilarious

Thugs: Alright, lets get hi- wait, what are you doing?
Batman: *sprays some figure on the ground*
Thugs: Are you- ar you spray paint- BOOM

*Batman walks away with a smirk bc he is immune to explosions*

The Drunkard Kid
05-01-2015, 11:42 PM
I was thinking more of his tendency to drop a dab of the stuff while somersaulting all over the place.

Dark Soul # 7
05-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Hmm.

Let's do one that's pure HTH and one with equipment.

Harbinger19
05-02-2015, 08:15 PM
In the mobile game for Origins, Batman can dodge bullets fired from a little out of arm's reach with no problems. If that counts, he can win easily by blitz.

Fallman
05-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Don't think that I'd count it, but Arkham Bats is plenty fast even without it. Unless Age of Ultron gave Cap some speed feats, I think that Bats is faster.

Given that Batman regularly busts through walls, any strength advantage is going to be minor. And while Arkham Deathstroke doesn't have a lot of feats, Batman was able to out muscle him, so he's apparently stronger that one flavor of super serum.

The Dork Knight
05-03-2015, 11:01 AM
MCU Cap is fast enough to block Buckys shells after they are fired and go toe to toe with Loki ( failed to hurt him but got in a number of hits) , who is fast enough to no look catch an arrow from Barton .Theres also I guess him taking out the guards before they can do much of anything on the ship , while running at them directly , and him making sam look like hes moving through jello in the opening sequence as far as running speed goes. His damage soak involves stuff like basically ignoring being thrown through a bus , ( the bus then rolls over ) , and in age of ultron took the " Thor strikes his shield, wastes everyone else in the surroundings" hit while standing and didnt even flinch. theres the "jumps out of a plane feat". Took a beating from Buckys metal arm which was cracking the pavement with its missed strikes

For his strength, dude stopped a car from falling briefly, and judo tossed a bike hard enough to wreck a jeep.

He's basically peak human or above in strength and durability and , close to that in speed