Ite
05-07-2015, 03:12 AM
Pre-Crisis Mister Mxyzptlk VS Thanos
Post- Crisis Mister Mxyzptlk VS Thanos

Pre-Crisis Mister Mxyzptlk VS Thanos with a Cosmic Cube
Post- Crisis Mister Mxyzptlk VS Thanos with a Cosmic Cube

Omega
05-07-2015, 06:26 AM
Even without knowing much about pre pr post-crisis Mxy, I tend to think he roflstomps in most of these fights. I'm pretty sure he just operates on a higher level than Thanos, cosmic cube or no. My guess would be that the only one of these where Thanos might have a shot is Post-Crisis Mxy vs Thanos with a cube, and even then I'm doubtful.

The Dork Knight
05-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Wasnt Thanos with the original cube universal? Dont think thats enough to stop post crisis Mr Mxyzptlk . Not sure about Pre crisis Mxyzptlk

Pendaran
05-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Like the Infinity Gauntlet, the cubes... well, I mean they're still big ol cosmic things to do crazy crap with, but not perhaps as you once might have thought.

Anyway, sans cube, Thanos gets stomped, with cube...

Ignoring things like Elseworlds and a one off event that involved stuff like a crap Spectre, the post crisis 5D beings clocked in at below an on the ball Spectre, such that they had to do things like restrain him with what amounted to blackmail that depended on him having an uncharacteristic bout of compassion as far as not destroying a planet of people to free himself. He otherwise rocked 5D genies and initiated an age of magic change that effed up Myx.

That.. hm.. should still be fine to deal with the cube, I s'pose.

The Dork Knight
05-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Like the Infinity Gauntlet, the cubes... well, I mean they're still big ol cosmic things to do crazy crap with, but not perhaps as you once might have thought.

Anyway, sans cube, Thanos gets stomped, with cube...

Ignoring things like Elseworlds and a one off event that involved stuff like a crap Spectre, the post crisis 5D beings clocked in at below an on the ball Spectre, such that they had to do things like restrain him with what amounted to blackmail that depended on him having an uncharacteristic bout of compassion as far as not destroying a planet of people to free himself. He otherwise rocked 5D genies and initiated an age of magic change that effed up Myx.

That.. hm.. should still be fine to deal with the cube, I s'pose.

Mxy has created multiple alternate universes himself, while not even at full power. He's not just ANY 5D imp and the Spectre at full power is a formidable opponent himself