PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Vs Doomsday

Cody
05-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Juggernaut vs Doomsday(Hunter Prey/Doomsday Wars version)

Who wins?

Anarchist
05-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Against Hunter/Prey, I think a stronger-than-average Juggernaut (like 8th day or so) would be fairer.

Cody
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Since this is against the strongest version of Doomsday, only fair to use the strongest version of Juggernaut.

Anarchist
05-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Well the STRONGEST version of Juggernaut will flat-out destroy Doomsday, as this is Trion Juggernaut who literally punched holes into reality.

The Dork Knight
05-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Well the strongest version of Doonsday is that one , which managed to clean up the JLA in under a minute IIRC. And has durability feats like wading through the astro force, ignoring wonder womans punches etc

He should be able to beat regular Juggernaut

Against the stronger versions of Cain, only a space toss seems a viable option

There was a doomsday clone later i guess, which had supergirls speed. However Juggernaut at his strongest is practically invulnerable against class 100 attacks, so doesn't count for much

Anarchist
05-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Against Kuurth-Juggernaut at least, BFR is no option, he'll teleport right back.
The guy was freaking insane.

And Trion Juggernaut, he was like 100 feet tall, dunno if he can be BFR'd easily.

Estrecca
05-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Strongest Doomsday probably is Green Lantern Doomsday, who stalemated one of the Guardians of the Universe.

The Dork Knight
05-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Oh yeah. Survived the suicide attack of one too. Did the whole Hal as Parallax thing with multiple rings. This makes it easier to bfr

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Eh. Kuurthernaut ignores his pitiful attempts to BFR.

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Comic%20Stuff/Scan10136.jpg~original

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Or my personal favorite;

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3985106-3474459976-Scan1.jpg

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Should not that he's making his own return portal, just by walking forward. Before his foot even hits the ground. From the heart of a sun.

Len Ikari145
05-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Or my personal favorite;

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3985106-3474459976-Scan1.jpg

What awesome sorcery is this?

master of read
05-08-2015, 04:06 PM

from "fear itself", cain was chosen as one of "the worthy" by thor's evil uncle and uses a hammer similar to thor's. he was heading to san fan and the xmen pretty threw everything they had at him and...............well, you saw how well they went.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-08-2015, 04:12 PM
from "fear itself", cain was chosen as one of "the worthy" by thor's evil uncle and uses a hammer similar to thor's. he was heading to san fan and the xmen pretty threw everything they had at him and...............well, you saw how well they went.

"An unstoppable Juggernaut that ignites anything it touches."

I call him Crispy.

Estrecca
05-08-2015, 04:15 PM

A bargain bin Mjolnir + Cyttorak giving the Juggernaut more power than ever, more or less.

The Drunkard Kid
05-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Nice psychic jazz-hands, Psylocke.

AlphaMale
05-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Or my personal favorite;

Nice one.

That is some serious, serious damage soak.

Good grief.

WhiteKnight344
05-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Or my personal favorite;

And here I thought full power Juggy was boss.

master of read
05-08-2015, 07:54 PM
people seem to forgot "fear itself", which is a shame.

Anarchist
05-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Well, the event itself (heh) was a pretty big letdown, but Jugger-Kuurth was one of the awesome things.

master of read
05-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Well, the event itself (heh) was a pretty big letdown, but Jugger-Kuurth was one of the awesome things.

still better than AvX and axis.

The Chou Lives
05-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Only way best Doomsday cna beat Juggenruat is ring out, and Juggenruat at height of power cna null that. So I doubt it.

Postmania
05-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Clearly I've been missing out.

moonknight11
05-09-2015, 08:20 AM

Carnageman the greatest hero of them all alone made axis better than fear itself imo.

Anarchist
05-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Let's just settle on the absolute worst event being Age of Ultron.

Cody
05-09-2015, 09:32 AM

That movie was pretty well received so..I think you're going to be in the minority in that one.

Pendaran
05-09-2015, 09:50 AM
He means the comic event I'd imagine. Which was indeed godawful.

Anarchist
05-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Yeah, off course I mean the comic event^^

Luckily the movie shares nothing but the title with it.

master of read
05-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Yeah, off course I mean the comic event^^

Luckily the movie shares nothing but the title with it.

i'll have to agree.

age of ultron comic event was.............yuck.

the movie had james spader as ultron. nuff said. :D

Cody
05-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Oh, I see. Was the "Age of Ultron" bit where Sentry and Ultron had it out? Or was that another event entirely?

Anarchist
05-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Naaa, Age of Ultron is the 'Wolverine and his side kick Sue Storm on a totally pointless trip through time, fucking things up. Oh, and Ultron appears for 3 pages or so'-story, which was released 2013.

master of read
05-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Oh, I see. Was the "Age of Ultron" bit where Sentry and Ultron had it out? Or was that another event entirely?

basically it was a story where ultron took over the world and there was time travel shenanigans with wolvie and sue storm.

Anarchist
05-09-2015, 12:05 PM
But to come back to the actual thread, taking all versions into consideration, I'd say it ok to conclude that Juggernaut takes it more often than not, mostly due to Doomsday's entire shtick being physical power and Juggy's shtick being borderline immune to that kind of damage.

Captain Smith
05-10-2015, 10:05 AM
If this is an arena match, then the 10 count is not hard for Juggs. DDay has been knocked silly and takes them to recover. The Guardian explosion knocked him out. The Radiant put him down for awhile and he was tied up. Juggy can stun him for the match win.

The Dork Knight
05-10-2015, 10:12 AM
If this is an arena match, then the 10 count is not hard for Juggs. DDay has been knocked silly and takes them to recover. The Guardian explosion knocked him out. The Radiant put him down for awhile and he was tied up. Juggy can stun him for the match win.

Hunter Prey/ Doomsday Wars doomsday has never actually been knocked out. Guardian suicide explosions tend to rip holes through reality and send people flying into the multiverse. The Radiant killed a version of Doomsday that was weak enough to be killed by pre death superman

HP Doomsday shrugs off things like the astro force and overpowers Orion, Kyle and Jonn in under a minute, ragdolls superman and wonder woman, shrugs off omega beams on a day they are one shotting Henshaw,that kind of power

Regular cain isnt that powerful

the stronger versions of Juggernaut win, sure

Captain Smith
05-10-2015, 11:44 AM
IIRC - after the Guardian explosion, DD looked out of it as he was blasted away. That would give a 10 sec coundown.

Sometimes, he resists various forces by adaptation. The issue for me is whether the stronger Juggs can overcome his inherent strength. BTW, that version of Darkseid wasn't his best showing either.

Pendaran
05-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Guardian suicide explosions tend to rip holes through reality and send people flying into the multiverse.

I wouldn't say "tend to". It's not like Guardian suicide explosions happen enough for some baseline of effect.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Carnageman the greatest hero of them all alone made axis better than fear itself imo.

Actually I liked Fear Itself. Mostly because of its continuity with Thor's main comic at the time (he gets injured, it actually carries over into the event), and the fact that he roflstomps amped Hulk and Thing while handicapped, as a bit of a nod to the Reigning.

Nah. Thor going clubbin' and getting pissed becuase someone spilled his 40 make Axis the worst event I've ever been forced to witness.

That said, Carnageman was fantastic and almost made up for it.

Dark Soul # 7
05-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Fear Itself is surprisingly harmless as far as events go and while plot is pretty standard for these things it did have some fun concepts, the worthy in general had great designs and some tie ins, like Uncanny X-men were really good.

AvX had a stupid premise and all the characters were stupid.

Axis had interesting ideas, a few great alternate takes on villains acting as heroes, inverted Carnage and Loki were the best ever. But in general it was just a mess.

The Age of Ultron event happened but nobody paid it any attention and nobody cared.

Beadle
05-10-2015, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't say "tend to". It's not like Guardian suicide explosions happen enough for some baseline of effect.
This really needs to become a meme.

"In 1939, Europe stood on the precipice of war. British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain flew out for crucial, last-minute talks with the German Chancellor, Adolf Hitler. Returning home, triumphantly clutching his famous 'piece of paper', Chamberlain believed he had come to an agreement to prevent the outbreak of war between the two countries.

For his part, Hitler was also keen to avoid war. He had seen first-hand the financial devastation in Germany following the Great War, two decades earlier, and felt that Germany would not recover from a second war of such a scale in so short a time. In recently recovered records of the meeting, it was stated that after Chamberlain's departure, Hitler turned to Minister for Propaganda Josef Goebbels with relief and said <translated from German>'Well, thank heavens that's done. I trust Mr Chamberlain to be a man of his word. As long as the British don't suddenly drop a bomb on German soil, we can get on with building a new, peaceful Europe.'<translation>

And then, without warning, a Guardian committed suicide somewhere near Frankfurt. The rest, as they say, is history."

The Dork Knight
05-10-2015, 09:51 PM
IIRC - after the Guardian explosion, DD looked out of it as he was blasted away. That would give a 10 sec coundown.
He was , but that doesnt prove anything here. Standard Juggernaut is not as powerful as a guardian, who collectively do things like imprison a living galaxy, stalemate that anti monitor on a day he is eating galaxy busting explosions, create constructs that dwarf planets etc

The guardians , for the vast majority of the post crisis era were portrayed as well more powerful beings than standard class 100s , including Ganthets stint on the Quintessence

Sometimes, he resists various forces by adaptation. The issue for me is whether the stronger Juggs can overcome his inherent strength.

I dont think he is stronger than someone who can beat orion, wonder woman, martian manhunter etc at the same time

BTW, that version of Darkseid wasn't his best showing either.

It wasnt. But the omega beams in the story itself were powerful enough to turn henshaw into a metal ball, just like that ( he wasnt even released till darkseid allowed him to be) . And he just walked away from that

Thats some seriously high end durability there

Edit: As for the adaptation thing, Doomsdays adaptation is not instantenous and in most cases , he only adapts by the second encounter

Both the omega beams and the astro force were things he was facing for the first time. Also it doesnt change the fact that he ALSO physically took punches from and beat the likes of Orion , in addition to their energy attacks

The Dork Knight
05-10-2015, 09:52 PM

In both cases , they ripped a " hole through reality" IIRC and beat someone who was being portrayed as more powerful than multiple GLs

Pendaran
05-10-2015, 10:50 PM
In both cases , they ripped a " hole through reality" IIRC and beat someone who was being portrayed as more powerful than multiple GLs

It didn't actually in that second case, in fact it somehow amped him up because reasons.

as powerful as a guardian, who collectively

The key word there is collectively.

Anarchist
05-10-2015, 11:06 PM
I dont think he is stronger than someone who can beat orion, wonder woman, martian manhunter etc at the same time
If he smashes through dimensions? Why not?

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 01:28 AM
It didn't actually in that second case, in fact it somehow amped him up because reasons.
it knocked him out and sent him out of the universe , warping him atom by atom on a day he was taking on both lantern corps and earths heroes, and tossing the anti monitor across light years

The effect is similar in the " ripped a hole through reality" sense, though as you said for some reason Prime absorbed it ....and not Doomsday, which would have actually made more sense given how his powers work

In fact I guess...the fact that his amp then allowed him to punch into the 5th dimension, take on Monarch and the monitors ( one of whom repaired an entire universe on his own) counts as a feat for the guardians too, I guess?

In any case , Ganthet solo has taken on , and beaten multiple lanterns and lol noped Kilowog as far as named lanterns go. In an old pre Johns era Alan Moore story one of the guardians was enough to restrain and imprison sinestro.

Then we have statements from Kyle about how they can crack a planet in half with a thought, and their own ( possibly exaggerated ) statements about their power being greater than Hal Spectre

In any case even accounting for stuff like taking on the anti monitor involving a collective effort , even a fraction of that power should be easily above a green lantern or a class 100

Not to mention in this case doomsday had a GL ring AND was actually " feeding" off the guardian energies and still ended up getting blasted through space

Anyway the whole argument is irrelevant. Juggernaut is not a guardian, Doomsday doesn't have a GL ring here , so I think Hunter Prey Doomsday would beat a standard, non amped Juggernaut

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 01:29 AM
If he smashes through dimensions? Why not?

Regular , non amped Cain can do this? So when he throws down with the likes of Hulk and Thor, is that him being jobbed out?

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 03:46 AM
Cap Smith said

The issue for me is whether the stronger Juggs can overcome his inherent strength.

So I imagine he means the more-powerful-than-normal versions.

EDIT: Regarding the Hulk:
Indeed, when he is not being BFR'd/tricked by him, but defeated physically, Juggs has often been jobbed out by Hulk.

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Lol completely misunderstood his post then. I thought he was arguing about regular Juggernaut beating Doomsday

big_adventure
05-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Lol completely misunderstood his post then. I thought he was arguing about regular Juggernaut beating Doomsday

Regular Juggy can just sit back and ignore everything Doomsday can do. He literally isn't getting hurt by the guy. Allowing for BFR, it turns into a 50/50ish proposition. Neither can fly, after all.

Higher-end Juggys utterly annihilate Doomsday.

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Regular Juggy can just sit back and ignore everything Doomsday can do. He literally isn't getting hurt by the guy. Allowing for BFR, it turns into a 50/50ish proposition. Neither can fly, after all.

Higher-end Juggys utterly annihilate Doomsday.

Why not ? Hulk has hurt him, even professor hulk has hurt him. What feats does a non amped Cain have to show he can just sit back and take a beating from a guy who wrecks multiple class 100s?

Pendaran
05-11-2015, 12:05 PM
In fact I guess...the fact that his amp then allowed him to punch into the 5th dimension, take on Monarch and the monitors ( one of whom repaired an entire universe on his own) counts as a feat for the guardians too, I guess?

Bizarre random nonsense power ups that occur as a result of a guy's death and reasons are not a feat for that guy.

it knocked him out and sent him out of the universe , warping him atom by atom on a day he was taking on both lantern corps and earths heroes, and tossing the anti monitor across light years

The latter largely just is a note on how randomly the anti monitor was being depicted in that whole thing, and on that "day", Prime was certainly taking on Earth's heroes who were fighting like hysterical morons that could barely recall their own powers.

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 12:10 PM
To singe this one out

even professor hulk has hurt him
Without even remembering wheter he was depowered or not, do you honestly consider that legit?

As for his feats

- Eating a Godblast to the face without any injuries
- Getting pummeled by King Hyperion and keep fighting when being explicitly severely depowered
- Basically ignoring a serious battering from Captain Britain
- Withstanding punches from Prime without any injury
- Being reduced to a skeleton, laughing it up and keep on fighting

etc

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 12:18 PM
To singe this one out

Without even remembering wheter he was depowered or not, do you honestly consider that legit?
Professor Hulk is actually not as weak as people think he is, but given some of the feats you listed that sounds like PIS then

As for his feats

- Eating a Godblast to the face without any injuries
This is without any amps?

- Getting pummeled by King Hyperion and keep fighting when being explicitly severely depowered
- Basically ignoring a serious battering from Captain Britain
- Withstanding punches from Prime without any injury
- Being reduced to a skeleton, laughing it up and keep on fighting

etc
Again this is without an amp? lol that sounds crazy actually ...how did he keep fighting? as a skeleton? o_0

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Professor Hulk is actually not as weak as people think he is
Well yeah, but he is still one of the weakest Hulk incarnations.
Given that even the jobber-aura-emitting World War Hulk had to resort to BFR in order to get rid of Cain, that's saying something.

This is without any amps?
Yes

Again this is without an amp? lol that sounds crazy actually ...how did he keep fighting? as a skeleton? o_0
I haven't read the arc myself to be honest, but I remember this being brought up numerous times here, and him being amped was never mentioned, so yeah.
And yes, it's crazy. That's basically his entire shtick.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131960/4036374-9226977440-Jugge.jpg

Hiromi
05-11-2015, 12:28 PM
The god blast actually managed to stop him from moving forward for a minute but otherwise did no lasting damage.

The Dork Knight
05-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Looks like he has an amp in the scan ...can regular juggernaut drain people's energy?

Anyway if he can lol nope a God Blast, he is what, even more durable than Surfer?

Can he beat Thanos in a fist fight then?

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Looks like he has an amp in the scan ...can regular juggernaut drain people's energy?

Cain isn't draining his power, the other person is.
They're only working together.

Anyway if he can lol nope a God Blast, he is what, even more durable than Surfer?
Apparently so

I remember a thread of him being put against Thanos. Thanos won off course, but either via BFR or ripping his helmet off and mind-fragging, not through physical power alone.

But to be fair here, Juggernaut is one of those people who is far, far more durable than he is strong (though he is still Class 100).

And his Unstoppable Momentum, his biggest strength, is also his biggest weakpoint which has been exploited countless times.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-11-2015, 12:34 PM

He's not draining the power. Spite (the Gold one) is.

That showing of him being a functioning skeleton sustained by rage, is actually him after being drained of power by D'Spayre.

Cody
05-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Cain isn't draining his power, the other person is.
They're only working together.

Apparently so

I remember a thread of him being put against Thanos. Thanos won off course, but either via BFR or ripping his helmet off and mind-fragging, not through physical power alone.

But to be fair here, Juggernaut is one of those people who is far, far more durable than he is strong (though he is still Class 100).

And his Unstoppable Momentum, his biggest strength, is also his biggest weakpoint which has been exploited countless times.

I don't really see him withstanding hits from a guy who beat Surfer to near death with just a few hits and is vastly stronger than someone who casually tears apart stars.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-11-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't really see him withstanding hits from a guy who beat Surfer to near death with just a few hits and is vastly stronger than someone who casually tears apart stars.

Stronger, no.

More durable, sure why not.

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 12:40 PM

That showing of him being a functioning skeleton sustained by rage, is actually him after being drained of power by D'Spayre.

Well there you go, even more crazy than I thought.

Just like the one with King Hyperion.

Cody
05-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Stronger, no.

More durable, sure why not.

I never said he was stronger than Thanos. But that he could not take hits from him.

And are you really saying that Juggernaut is more durable than a guy who walks away from this:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2r2p1c7.jpg

with just a few very minor wounds?

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2n1fdyv.jpg

Anarchist
05-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Well the Godblast is pretty destructive.

It has repedeatly affected people far more powerful than Thor (who'd otherwise ignore his attacks).

Cody
05-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Well the Godblast is pretty destructive.

It has repedeatly affected people far more powerful than Thor (who'd otherwise ignore his attacks).

Yea but..comparing Thor to Thanos is like comparing a human with a hammer to...like.. a stacked composite Hulk. Not exactly the same thing here.

Postmania
05-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Yea but..comparing Thor to Thanos is like comparing a human with a hammer to...like.. a stacked composite Hulk. Not exactly the same thing here.

The difference is not nearly as great as that.

We're nto comparing Juggs and THanos anyway, but Juggs and Surfer

Guy1
05-11-2015, 01:53 PM
That picture is hilarious. "I vaguely recall you lady....remind me, have I tried to kill you lately?" ;)

master of read
05-11-2015, 02:20 PM
That picture is hilarious. "I vaguely recall you lady....remind me, have I tried to kill you lately?" ;)

"oh daddy."

Dark Soul # 7
05-11-2015, 02:33 PM
This is the story with the Thanosi clones. So he's basically asking if somebody that looks like him tried to kill her.

But it's funnier your way.

Anarchist
05-12-2015, 08:31 AM
The difference is not nearly as great as that.

We're nto comparing Juggs and THanos anyway, but Juggs and Surfer

That, and as mentioned, the Godblast is not even remotely comparable to Thor`s usual power output.

Cody
05-12-2015, 08:44 AM
That, and as mentioned, the Godblast is not even remotely comparable to Thor`s usual power output.

Nor is Juggernauts consistent durability feats remotely comparable to Thanos's.

The MunchKING
05-12-2015, 08:46 AM

The scan looked like the gold girl was saying she drained her "brother" of HIS powers rather than the Juggernaut.

Anarchist
05-12-2015, 08:53 AM
The scan looked like the gold girl was saying she drained her "brother" of HIS powers rather than the Juggernaut.

Yes, and before that D'Spayre (the brother) drained Juggernaut (not in this scan)

Postmania
05-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Nor is Juggernauts consistent durability feats remotely comparable to Thanos's.

And as we said, Juggernaut is not being compared to Thanos.

The MunchKING
05-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Yes, and before that D'Spayre (the brother) drained Juggernaut (not in this scan)

Oh, Fair enough.

Cody
05-12-2015, 09:33 AM
And as we said, Juggernaut is not being compared to Thanos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Oh, Fair enough.

Yeah, he drained him down to a Skeleton.

Anarchist
05-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Bottom line, without getting into discussions wheter he is more durable than Thanos or not, Juggernaut is just stupidly, stupidly tough, even without any amping.
With amping, it borderlines on the insane (as seen in Fear Itself).

Hell, he is back in action since one month or so, and he has gotten another upgrade which seems to be at least partially permanent.
He is now completely immune to psychich assault even without his helmet.

Postmania
05-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Bottom line, without getting into discussions wheter he is more durable than Thanos or not, Juggernaut is just stupidly, stupidly tough, even without any amping.

Hell, he is back in action since one month or so, and he has gotten another upgrade which seems to be at least partially permanent.

Well, Cain's got a brand new bag.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Eh, should he noted that ColossoNaut noted that Cain was still stronger with just the Kuurth power up. That said, we don't know how much power ColossoNaut was mainlining.

Shellhead
05-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Cain also used to do some magic tricks. Has this been retconned away?:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33916/1303261-drstrange_18213.jpg

Anarchist
05-12-2015, 10:57 AM
^That one I think was with outside help, wasn't it?

Eh, should he noted that ColossoNaut noted that Cain was still stronger with just the Kuurth power up.
Yes, the only way he got rid of him was via unstoppable momentum.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 11:07 AM
He still has Jazz Hands, if that's what you're asking.

Sharpandpointies
05-12-2015, 11:21 AM
^That one I think was with outside help, wasn't it?

It was in Dr. Strange with Cain fighting against Nightmare, written by Strange's writers. Followed up by some immensely weird stuff involving Nightmare and Eternity.

I would honestly chaulk that one up as a huge outlier - different writer, one-shot appearance, such powers never, ever referenced again. :)

Anarchist
05-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Yes, I remember.
I think Eternity powered Cain up, right?

So yeah, not usable.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Yes, I remember.

So yeah, not usable.

Can still do Jazz Hands.

Sharpandpointies
05-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Yes, I remember.

So yeah, not usable.

Actually, not Eternity. Just...Strange's writers thinking 'wow, wouldn't it be cool if Juggernaut could call on Cytorrak and do magic?'

Only, there's Eternity, all locked up by Nightmare. And Strange busts him out. And Nightmare and Juggernaut decide 'Let's zap Eternity, 'cause this looks bad!' <---I think I remember this correctly, barring the language.

And Eternity, he's all 'Seriously?'

And Nightmare, he's all 'But I pwned you!'

And Eternity, he's all 'Cool story, bro. But no. I was chilling, having a nap, letting you think that.'

And Strange, he's all 'That makes scratch-zero sense, but who am I to contradict the big guy?'

Then Eternity, he's all 'Begone, yo.'

And zap, Nightmare and Cain are gone.

...it hurt me to write that, I hope you know.

Anyway, it was a weird moment in Cain's existence that the X-men writers totally ignored forevermore. And rightfully so. :)

Sharpandpointies
05-12-2015, 11:45 AM
...that post gets worse the more I look at it. :(

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 11:47 AM
I took a screenshot with my phone.

Sharpandpointies used 'yo'.

Sharpandpointies
05-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Ah, I stand by my stupidity. It's out there, it's out there.

*sniffles*

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
05-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Ah, I stand by my stupidity. It's out there, it's out there.

*sniffles*

Oh my gods you used pwned.

The age of Sharp is over. The time of the 'Thulhu has come.

:P