PDA

View Full Version : When the heck is Hickman's and Weaver's SHIELD 5 and 6 coming out?

Quasar's Bands
05-29-2015, 01:02 PM
http://www.newsarama.com/23093-dustin-weaver-on-shields-return-his-secret-new-marvel-project-creator-owned-work.html

According to this article, they are all done. Have they been solicited even?

Abe
05-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Hickman twitted some weeks ago :
- And the final two issues of SHIELD are coming out in September.
and :
- @DustinWeaver12 - Pretty sure the plan is to re-issue 1-4 in a big catch-up issue and then 5 and 6.
That's all I've seen.

Quasar's Bands
06-14-2015, 08:56 PM
Well, September is not so long away.... After all this time, I hope this finally gets completed! I've been SO disappointed at Marvel since they just nixed All Star Band of Heroes at #5 with three issues still to go. It was left completely unsettled and unfinished!

Abe
06-15-2015, 09:00 AM
Hope it will have an official confirmation one day... and that Hickman - who, I think, was into that story when he pitched the SW thing to Marvel - had completed the script in a very cohesive way with his other works... That would be SO GREAT...

The story could explain a lot (I'm posting about it here and there....). And - one of the most important things - it features a CELESTIAL CHILD (can't get enough of Celestial...). As far as I know, and it's not that much, it's the only canon story (how could it be not canon : Hickman linked almost all his marvel works to it - Secret Warriors, FF, Avengers and New Avengers...) which import in the MU the planet as Celestial egg thing of Earth X...

Also : Leonardo in vitruvian man mode on the cover of the Siege mini....

Quasar's Bands
07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Has there been solicits yet for SHIELD 5 and 6?

runguy
07-20-2015, 02:00 PM
no yet, no

Conway
07-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Seeing as everything Hickman is doing is at least a month behind regular schedule lately (except Secret Wars), I'm not holding my breath.