PDA

View Full Version : Movie Captain America vs. Movie Mystique

maczero
06-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Hand 2 Hand only (no weapons/shield)

MorphyVSFischer
06-03-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd say Cap. Stronger, faster, more durable.

Jonathan
06-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Mystique doesn't really have much of a chance. I mean, remind of the last time she jumped out of a plane without a chute, or smashed through a metal door while running and without stopping.

Mormel
06-03-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm inclined to lean towards Steve's favour here, but I also think that Mystique's chances of getting a few good hits on Cap would depend on whether we take the DoFP version or the X2 version, based upon the amount of experience Raven racked up in the years between them.

Still, my money would be on Cap. Maybe less experience overall, but highly competent, and peek-human strength, agility etc. tip the scales.

Kuro
06-03-2014, 10:41 PM
What if Mystique transformed into Captain America himself? Or someone bigger/stronger?

Mormel
06-03-2014, 11:13 PM
What if Mystique transformed into Captain America himself? Or someone bigger/stronger?

No diff. She takes on the outward appearance of other people, but not their physical stats. Furthermore, when she transforms into someone who's taller or more musclebound, she has to distribute her mass over the volume. She can't generate new mass. So, if she were to morph into the Hulk, she'd be his size, but still her own mass. It would serve a function to intimidate people, but it's not very practical for fighting purposes.