PDA

View Full Version : Weakest team to defeat the Slaughterhouse Nine

Jcogginsa
08-20-2015, 12:45 PM
What's the weakest team that could defeat this group from Worm? For the purposes of this rumble, the team consists of

JacK Slash
Bonesaw
The Siberian
Shatterbird
Crawler
Grey Boy
Number Man
King
Hack Job

Sharkerbob
08-20-2015, 04:03 PM
What's the weakest team that could defeat this group from Worm? For the purposes of this rumble, the team consists of

JacK Slash
Bonesaw
The Siberian
Shatterbird
Crawler
Grey Boy
Number Man
King
Hack Job

I nominate the Maximoff twins, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Quicksilver knocks out everyone except Crawler in the first half-second of the fight. Wanda hits Crawler with a hex that somehow jacks up his powers and reverts him to human form or some other ridiculous effect, then smacks Grey Boy with a hex the moment he wakes up, with Pietro smacking him down again before he can get one of his powers off.

Jcogginsa
08-20-2015, 05:05 PM
I nominate the Maximoff twins, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Quicksilver knocks out everyone except Crawler in the first half-second of the fight. Wanda hits Crawler with a hex that somehow jacks up his powers and reverts him to human form or some other ridiculous effect, then smacks Grey Boy with a hex the moment he wakes up, with Pietro smacking him down again before he can get one of his powers off.

I'm not sure what he can do to Siberian, and i doubt he could keep Grey Boy down long enough

Sharkerbob
08-20-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure what he can do to Siberian, and i doubt he could keep Grey Boy down long enough

Since you didn't specify an arena or hiding place, William Manton should be right there out in the open, or he's in his truck, either way, he's there on the battlefield, and unless his Siberian projection is actively protecting him immediately at the start, (it almost never is), Pietro conks him out with a punch, Siberian disappears, and is no longer an issue.

It's possible Pietro breaks his hand on the Siberian first, but he's fast enough to pull off a couple hits, realize it's not doing anything, then zip after the other characters (including Manton), knocking them out, and again taking out Siberian.

Failing that, Pietro keeps Wanda safely away from Siberian until she figures out a hex that can break her/shut her off.

As for Grey Boy, it takes him a few seconds to regenerate, thanks to his personal time loop. That's more than enough time for Pietro to keep slapping him down until Wanda can figure out something.

Likewise, if he's starting fresh, King won't have had time to find someone to project his injuries onto.

This is, of course, a best case case scenario for the twins, but I they're the "weakest" I could think of. Honestly, the characters in the S9 have really cheap powers, so you have to respond with likewise cheapness.

Jcogginsa
08-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Right, knew i forgot something.

This is happening in an urban enviroment

And what will Pietro do if Siberian gives Grey Boy invincibility

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
08-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Comic Book Wanda is pretty ridiculous, honestly no reason why she's going to have issues with this line up given the chance.

Jcogginsa
08-21-2015, 02:59 PM
how quick on the draw is wanda?

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
08-21-2015, 03:31 PM
how quick on the draw is wanda?

Crazy Wanda just needs to open her mouth long enough to say 'no more'. Normal Wanda, about the same.

QS won't have trouble buying her the time.

Sharkerbob
08-21-2015, 04:22 PM
Right, knew i forgot something.

This is happening in an urban enviroment

And what will Pietro do if Siberian gives Grey Boy invincibility

This then becomes an issue of if Pietro can KO Grey Boy before Siberian is able to touch him to grant invincibility. If she already is granting him some at the start of the bell, then it's a matter of Pietro racing himself and Wanda into a hiding spot where they can effectively snipe at the enemy with Wanda's hexes before Grey can locate and freeze them.

Jcogginsa
08-21-2015, 11:54 PM
Crazy Wanda just needs to open her mouth long enough to say 'no more'. Normal Wanda, about the same.

QS won't have trouble buying her the time.

How's here durability?

Sharkerbob
08-22-2015, 03:45 AM
Pretty much normal human. Not sure if Wanda has any magic shields on at any given time,and Pietro might be more durable than a normal person, but not truly superhumanly tough.

Jcogginsa
08-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Pretty much normal human. Not sure if Wanda has any magic shields on at any given time,and Pietro might be more durable than a normal person, but not truly superhumanly tough.

Hmm, Jack might be able to take Wanda out with a quickdraw, barring a Pietro interupt