PDA

View Full Version : Madrox vs Naruto - Duplication Battle

Blackid
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM
1. Skill
2. Creativity
3. Full on battle

Madrox and Naruto are at highest capabilities... however the 9 Tail Fox enhancement does not count.

Kuro
06-05-2014, 11:36 AM
To this day ,the Naruto and Sasuke Shuriken clone thing impresses me.

The Drunkard Kid
06-05-2014, 11:40 AM
In a fight, can Madrox actually, you know, hurt Naruto? Dude is metahumanly strong and durable at his base level, without taking into account things like Sage Mode. I mean, I guess he could just flood the arena with clones and suffocate him, but Naruto could theoretically do the same thing in reverse, a lot faster.

Kuro
06-05-2014, 11:53 AM
What are some of Madrox's clone feats? Naruto filled an entire forest full of clones in an instant. He can also transform any clone to look like someone else and can even control the level of strength of each clone.

Hazard
06-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Madrox has done stuff like make a bunch of clones and send them travelling all other world to learn stuff.

The guy ended up with a lot of skills that way.

And one clone decided to kill him, but that's another deal

He's not winning a fight against Naruto though.

Hiromi
06-06-2014, 03:16 AM
Naruto's clones work the same way(See his wind element training), but they're a whole lot easier to reabsorb, he also never has to worry about the whole crisis of am I the original or clone rebellions or whatnot.

The Drunkard Kid
06-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Naruto's clones work the same way(See his wind element training), but they're a whole lot easier to reabsorb, he also never has to worry about the whole crisis of am I the original or clone rebellions or whatnot.
Didn't they recently reveal that his clones have a time limit, after which they automatically poof out?

Hiromi
06-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Considering where they are in the manga if it was "recently" i'd think the term would have been used rather liberally. (Hell "just" a year ago they were still in the first and Second Hokage/Madara flashback)

The Drunkard Kid
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Considering where they are in the manga if it was "recently" i'd think the term would have been used rather liberally. (Hell "just" a year ago they were still in the first and Second Hokage/Madara flashback)
Eh, closer to now than the beginning of the manga. Sometime during the whole 4th Shinobi War, IIRC.

But the main point was that they poofed out/were about to poof out during the battle, so the time limit is apparently less than one or two days, depending on when it happened. I think that happened, anyways.

Hiromi
06-06-2014, 04:11 PM
It amazes me that the Shinobi war started over 3 years ago sometimes.