PDA

View Full Version : Pre-SIx Paths Naruto vs End of Manga Black Star

WhiteKnight344
09-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Exactly as it says on the tin, Naruto prior to becoming a god, versus the Naruto-expy who wants to surpass god.

Standard Fight.

Len Ikari145
09-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Naruto is still a multi-mountain busting/tanking, hypersonic monster who can create thousands of clones with the same abilities and power levels. Taking away the other eight Bijuu and the Sage's chakra doesn't change that or improve Black Star's chances.

Hell, you could send Asura against him and the odds are good that he'd win.

master of read
09-11-2015, 05:44 PM
all black star needs to do is bring naruto's daughter and he goes down like a chump.

Hazard
09-11-2015, 05:55 PM
all black star needs to do is bring naruto's daughter and he goes down like a chump.

Yeah but so does Dark Star.

Himawari. Strong.

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
09-11-2015, 06:04 PM
We're talking about the kid that drank the power killing liquid, yea?

WhiteKnight344
09-11-2015, 10:47 PM
We're talking about the kid that drank the power killing liquid, yea?

Um, I think so, that whole thing is kinda fuzzy for me I read it awhile ago, I can't entirely remember what happened other than Star and Kidd fought, both got a power-up and that squid thing represented the madness of power.

Dark Soul # 7
09-12-2015, 02:08 AM
Yeah but so does Dark Star.

Himawari. Strong.
Hell, she'll probably turn on her kidnapper before attacking her dad. And unlike with Boruto Naruto won't jump in the way this.

Naruto wins via Himawari!

Nik Hasta
09-12-2015, 04:58 AM
Yeah, Naruto is kind of a tier or two above Soul Eater in general. Black * Star is stupidly tough so he'll take a while to put down but he's just not powerful enough to mount any kind of counter offensive.

The Drunkard Kid
09-12-2015, 05:12 AM
I can't recall Black*Star showing anything that would let him tank something even half as powerful as Naruto's Bijuu Dama.

Dark Soul # 7
09-12-2015, 07:40 AM
I can't recall Black*Star showing anything that would let him tank something even half as powerful as Naruto's Bijuu Dama.
You don't even need to go that high up in Naruto's arsenal. A regular Rasen Shuriken should be more than enough to take out Black*Star.

Nik Hasta
09-12-2015, 07:58 AM

He did literally swallow Kishin's nuke attack and then barf up a nuclear explosion. He's pretty stupidly resilient.