PDA

View Full Version : Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde and Punisher vs Bullseye

moonknight11
05-01-2014, 12:06 AM
No weapons. No powers. Can the team overwhelm him?

FrenchGemini
05-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Well, since currently, he is

In a life support box-thingie, and has lost all five of his senses

I'd say yes.

Otherwise, research shows some Nightcrawler feats (dodging missiles, very high-end aim-dodging) that might give someone good enough to give a decent fight to Daredevil trouble , especially if you give Kurt some allies. Maybe I'm wrong though so I'll come back later, once I have done more research

Matt the Manly
05-01-2014, 12:35 AM

Cyclops....again? argghh

i wish these stomp threads would stop

Cyclops is tired of people tresspassing on his property

edit: and now i see the no powers bit

Bullseye could still take it but probably loses a majority to the team dogpiling him

JCAll
05-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Ah, my first "Bullseye is never unarmed" of the new forum.
Feels good.

Dawn Quixotic
05-01-2014, 01:36 AM
If the Force is strong with Bullseye in this fight, it ends up with him doing something like ripping off Kurt's tale and slinging it through someone's eye.

MorphyVSFischer
05-01-2014, 08:33 AM
If Bullseye literally can't use anything on himself as a weapon for h2h, they can probably dogpile him with some effort, Bullseye has some good h2h, but so does Punisher, and Cyclops and Kitty aren't complete jokes either.

Holacik
05-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Does Bullseye have any really good hand to hand feats. I always see him using a weapon of some kind (including his own teeth...).

MorphyVSFischer
05-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Does Bullseye have any really good hand to hand feats. I always see him using a weapon of some kind (including his own teeth...).

It's a pretty small pool to be sure but there are some where he fought DD without a weapon at least at first. I'd have to look a bit to see if I can find some. Plus he is faster then anyone else here so there's an edge.

Cleric of Hell's Brigade
05-01-2014, 08:56 AM
It's a pretty small pool to be sure but there are some where he fought DD without a weapon at least at first. I'd have to look a bit to see if I can find some. Plus he is faster then anyone else here so there's an edge.

Ehh, to be fair I'm sure Kurt's more agile than BE is.

Tangent Man
05-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Does Bullseye still have the nearly-indestructible skeleton (enhancements)?

Fast
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
I think Bullseye could take any of these guys 1v1 but I am doubtful of 1v4.

Surtur
05-01-2014, 11:12 AM
So..is Bullseyes's whole "insane aim and stuff" not a power? I mean, I know he isn't considered a mutant(I think) but he sure as hell isn't a normal human either.

Fast
05-01-2014, 11:16 AM
So..is Bullseyes's whole "insane aim and stuff" not a power? I mean, I know he isn't considered a mutant(I think) but he sure as hell isn't a normal human either.

The OP said no weapons so I'm assuming he's not allowed to throw anything including teeth and such.

MorphyVSFischer
05-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Ehh, to be fair I'm sure Kurt's more agile than BE is.

Maybe acrobatically but Bullseye is faster reflex wise.

Tangent Man
05-01-2014, 12:46 PM
With the Adamantium skeleton, he hits harder, too.

heretic
05-01-2014, 03:12 PM
No weapons or powers for any? Depends on if Bullseye gets dogpiled before he can smash out his teeth, as he is not quite good enough to handle all four of his opponents at once.

master of read
05-01-2014, 03:37 PM
bullseye dogpile. nuff said.

seaturkey
05-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Cyclops, punisher can solo. The rest take pictures for the interwebs.