PDA

View Full Version : Every Link vs 100 Agent Smiths

BitVyper
06-08-2014, 08:34 PM
That is every incarnation of Link from the Legend of Zelda vs the 100 Agent Smiths from Matrix Reloaded, if it was unclear.

The Links have all the equipment from their respective games, and are full up on consumable items (fairies included). They get five seconds to activate whatever abilities they want before the fight starts. The fight takes place in the same place where Neo fought the Smiths in Reloaded, with progressively more Smiths piling in throughout the match as they did in the movie.

The MunchKING
06-09-2014, 07:29 AM
"Intangability + Blow up everything that's not me" Magic; LttP soloes if he gets to cast the first before the Agents can enter Bullet-Time

Tramp Stampede
06-09-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't really think they "enter" bullet time, it was more a cinematic effect so the audience could keep up with things that were going too fast.

That being said, LttP Link can indeed invincible up in the free five seconds of prep, and then after that it's just spamming AOEs. Whether or not he ends up exhausting his supplies in terms of magic is going to depend on how long / how frequently more Smiths are coming in. Majora's Mask Link is probably going to be a contender, as well; Giant's Mask and Chateau Romani, for example, are going to make him Kaiju sized for the entirety of the fight, though there's probably more efficient strategies to be had out of that.

Kuro
06-09-2014, 07:56 PM
TOoT Link casts barrier to protect LttP Link (and the whole party for that matter) who casts bombos over and over again until the smiths are no more. Oh, and the other Links can keep replenishing his magic. This is just one of the ways the Links completely murder Agent Smiths.

Surtur
06-10-2014, 11:10 AM
I've always wondered what limits we give to things like Link's "invincible" moves that make him invincible for a few seconds. I mean, if Pre Crisis Superman ran up to Link during this period and punched him as hard as he could, what would happen?

big_adventure
06-10-2014, 12:29 PM
I've always wondered what limits we give to things like Link's "invincible" moves that make him invincible for a few seconds. I mean, if Pre Crisis Superman ran up to Link during this period and punched him as hard as he could, what would happen?

Unlinking?

Tramp Stampede
06-10-2014, 01:59 PM

Well, the Magic Cape in particular makes him phase through enemies, attacks, spikes, etc., rather than just making him invincible outright. Anything that can nail an incorporeal could probably ignore it.

The Cane of Byrna makes an invincible forcefield, which was shown to take pretty much everything in Link to the Past but that doesn't say all that much. Superman (or Agent Smith, for that matter) could probably get through it by Rumbles rule. He should be fine with the cape, though.

The MunchKING
06-10-2014, 03:19 PM
I don't really think they "enter" bullet time, it was more a cinematic effect so the audience could keep up with things that were going too fast.

I think it was a specific "bullet dodging" program though, as AFAICR they didn't actually move their whole bodies or anything. They always had their feet planted and twisted their torso/head to move out of the way