PDA

View Full Version : Sinister Six "rumble in the jungle"

Miracleman
06-13-2014, 05:47 PM
We have Doctor Octopus,The Vulture,Electro,Mysterio,Sandman,Hobgoblin. All are looking to fight each other to see whom is the best to lead. Battle takes place in NYC. For Doctor Octopus,he has his adamantium tentacles and command of octobots. Vulture has his anti gravity abilties,everyone else as they are currently presented.

Tramp Stampede
06-13-2014, 07:24 PM
If Ock can keep his head down and play the game patiently, I think he's shown enough skill with prep to eventually pull out a win. With Octobot surveillance and all that, he shouldn't have any problems setting up a solution for who's still standing after the others off each other. If that doesn't pan out, though, I don't see anybody putting down Electro or Sandman; I think it's gotta come down to those two. Can Electro glass Sandman? Is that a thing? Can Electro be "snuffed" if sufficiently grounded? I'm not sure how current Electro vs Sandman would work out.

StupidMoniker
06-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Electro zaps everyone at the start of the fight, which is coincidentally the end of the fight.

Jonathan
06-13-2014, 07:41 PM
In a straight fight Electro should win. With any prep time Mysterio should win. How come Rhino is not here?

Miracleman
06-13-2014, 10:49 PM
In a straight fight Electro should win. With any prep time Mysterio should win. How come Rhino is not here?

Not a standard member of the sinister six.

big_adventure
06-14-2014, 02:10 AM
Basically, you have two people who can't be hurt by the other four, but who can certainly deal damage themselves: Electro and Sandman. And we know what happens when lightning strikes sand, right? Yup, fulgurites.

Electro easily takes this.

Give prep, and this changes, as Ock can certainly come up with tech capable of topping the others, and the others don't really have spectacular prep feats to speak of.