PDA

View Full Version : What if...the US was occupied by JURIANS?

T51R
06-15-2014, 06:07 PM
After too many off-world occupations by the US military, someone decides to occupy America back. Only this time, its the other way round; the Tsunami-Fune appears in orbit, together with the planet-sized Chobimaru. Entire carrot fields are decimated by Cabbits, and America suddenly finds buff guys with weird vocabularies, and beautiful women with very nasty dispositions walking around the place without any ID.

They're Jurians, out of the Tenchi Muyo! multiverse. And they're your new occupiers. CONGRATULATIONS! You have been occupied by the Royal House of Jurai, and the forces loyal to it. Backing them up are the Kurumitsu family, and all the forces at their disposal.

The rest of us(read: the rest of the world) pull back when we witness the walking cataclysm that is Mihoshi, so yer on yer own.

How do you lot get on, now that you've been made subjects to a vastly superior civilization? :D

Endless_Legend
06-15-2014, 06:23 PM
I know little about Techni-Muyo except that it's one of those really annoying animes that I tried to watch once and couldn't stand.

Anyways, aren't they super advanced? We're pretty screwed, I'd say. Best strategy is to just keep your head down, not make much noise, and keep being a normal person.

T51R
06-15-2014, 06:37 PM
I know little about Techni-Muyo except that it's one of those really annoying animes that I tried to watch once and couldn't stand.

Anyways, aren't they super advanced? We're pretty screwed, I'd say. Best strategy is to just keep your head down, not make much noise, and keep being a normal person.

WEAKLING! Are you lot not man enough to risk it all for the ultimate prize: AYEKA'S UNWASHED MIZUGI?! :p For this prize I'll sneak through your borders and worship Tsunami, until a chance arrives!

Endless_Legend
06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
I don't even know what those words mean.

Sorry, I'm mostly a military Sci-fi nerd, not an anime nerd.

The MunchKING
06-15-2014, 06:51 PM
The rest of us(read: the rest of the world) pull back when we witness the walking cataclysm that is Mihoshi, so yer on yer own.

How do you lot get on, now that you've been made subjects to a vastly superior civilization? :D

The MunchKING tries to get his mack on with Ryoko or possibly Washu. :D

BitVyper
06-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Well Munch is dead. Dibs on his stuff.

The MunchKING
06-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Well Munch is dead. Dibs on his stuff.

Oh pash. I though Ryoko LIKED crazy violent dudes with ready access to money and the booze obtained therewith. :p

Radical
06-15-2014, 09:07 PM
WEAKLING! Are you lot not man enough to risk it all for the ultimate prize: AYEKA'S UNWASHED MIZUGI?! :p

Do I even wanna know what that is? :o

Also, I wind up suffocated under a pile of cabbits. It's one of the sweeter, cuddlier ways to go. :D

The Drunkard Kid
06-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Oh pash. I though Ryoko LIKED crazy violent dudes with ready access to money and the booze obtained therewith. :p

Maybe as a drinking buddy, but her taste in men seem to bend towards the hyper-straight-laced mortal avatars of the omnipotent being that stands above her own multi-verse creating mother.

Also, isn't the Kuramitsu clan nobility of one of Jurai's rival nations? Either way, from what I recall, both sides are so far beyond the US as to be borderline reality warpers, so they do whatever they want until they get bored. OTOH, the Royal families seem to have a thing for Earthling husbands/brides, so they might end up annexing the US under one of their lesser houses.

T51R
06-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Do I even wanna know what that is? :o

Not unless you want to know that its Ayeka's unwashed high school swimsuit...:p

The Drunkard Kid
06-15-2014, 10:33 PM

I think that "mizugi" might mean any type of swimsuit, really. I think the high school swimsuit version would be "sukumizu" or something like that.

Radical
06-16-2014, 12:19 AM

Oh, so that's what a mizugi is. (breathes sigh of relief)

...on second thought, that's still disgusting.

T51R
06-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Oh, so that's what a mizugi is. (breathes sigh of relief)

No actually, I stand corrected; Drunkard Kid's definition is the correct one, which is "sukumizu." So it hasn't been washed for a while, and you lot are the ones in the best position to obtain this alien treasure.:D

Melchior
06-16-2014, 08:45 AM
No actually, I stand corrected; Drunkard Kid's definition is the correct one, which is "sukumizu." So it hasn't been washed for a while, and you lot are the ones in the best position to obtain this alien treasure.:D

Considering that Royal Jurians last a while, and it might have been 700 years since Ayeka last went to high school....

As for the US, we lucked out in that OVA/manga Jurians are pretty much decent folk. There might be some tyranny, but they will probably keep it to chosen representatives, and keep hands off on most of the populance. Furthermore, we are genetically compatible, so we might be a decent member-state a few generations down the line.

Oh, and there's no way we are winning. We have nothing that can scratch probably 4th-generation treeships, and the physical capabilities of a Jurian is significantly above a Galaxy Police Officer, and one of those is nanite boosted to the point that pushing themselves off a bed can launch them into a ceiling in a 1G setting.

I do wonder about the cabbits, unless this is a setting where someone talked Washu into mass producing them for Jurai.