PDA

View Full Version : Wolfman vs. Movie Sabretooth and Movie Wolverine

maczero
06-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Benicio del Toro's Wolfman from the 2010 film versus movie Sabretooth (origins) and movie Wolverine (with adamantium claws & bones).

Fight takes place in a forest.

CliffHanger2
06-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Wolfman would get stomped. It might be a scuffle but Wolverine could just cut his head off while sabretooth holds him or something. He might not die but the fight would be over.

Sasuke Uchiha
06-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Kick wolfman in the narts, .... proceed to be amazed Wolfman has narts.

Jonathan
06-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Wolfman has just as good of speed, agility and senses, plus he's stronger than either of them(or both of them together for that matter. Frankly, I think the Wolfman wins this, and without a whole lot of effort.

maczero
06-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Wolfman has just as good of speed, agility and senses, plus he's stronger than either of them(or both of them together for that matter. Frankly, I think the Wolfman wins this, and without a whole lot of effort.I think he seriously outpaces them in terms of speed.

Surtur
06-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Wait exactly how strong is the Wolfman again?

Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
06-17-2014, 01:06 PM

Casually lop people/another werewolf's head off strong.

maczero
06-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Wait exactly how strong is the Wolfman again?It's been awhile since I've watched the entire film but I don't recall any feats that put him significantly above Origins Sabretooth. It's his ferocity, speed and damage soak that I think surpasses the mutants.

Powerboy
06-17-2014, 01:10 PM

I only saw the movie once but I thought he was ripping people's limbs off although I don't remember if we saw it on-screen. Of course, movie Wolverine is all over the place on his healing factor but I am pretty sure the new Wolfman was way faster and his claws were devastating against normals anyway. Maybe somebody remembers for sure. Did he decapitate somebody with one hit? I think he could put Movie Wolverine down for a ten count. Not sure on Sabretooth or both of them at once.

Thing is, Wolverine has the adamantium and I'm not 100% on just how unkillable the Wolfman was minus silver or fire. Curse my memory or lack thereof.

Surtur
06-17-2014, 04:09 PM
Nobody should be mentioning speed in this topic, otherwise we will just be reminded this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j10cLQFAq1w

But yeah, it seems like sooner or later Wolverine is going to just win this fight due to healing and his adamantium.