PDA

View Full Version : Vandal Savage vs Red Skull

MichaelC
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Month of prep for both.

Daenarys Stormborn
06-18-2014, 01:26 PM
For post-crisis version, I'd go with Vandal unless Red Skull is allowed to steal resources.
For current version, I'd go with Red Skull because Vandal's only has statements that indicate he's hot stuff(which he surely is), but no real prep feats of note.

Anarchist
06-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Current Skull has Charles Xavier brain, which means he can steal ideas from people smarter than him.

byc
06-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Current Skull has Charles Xavier brain, which means he can steal ideas from people smarter than him.

I can't remember if prep works like that or not.

Batman can't use JL resources in his fights unless specifically stated that he can.

I'm going to assume Savage has shown up in nu52 and done enough to stomp Skull. His preps have to account for JSA and JLs usually.

big_adventure
06-19-2014, 03:04 PM
He doesn't need to steal stuff - this is a somewhat less than CBPH guy going against Douchy Charles Xavier but with CBPH reflexes (thanks, stolen Cap DNA!). This is stompy.

Pendaran
06-19-2014, 04:18 PM
I can't remember if prep works like that or not.

Batman can't use JL resources in his fights unless specifically stated that he can.

I'm going to assume Savage has shown up in nu52 and done enough to stomp Skull. His preps have to account for JSA and JLs usually.

It doesn't work like that, prep that is.

Yeoman
06-19-2014, 04:31 PM
On the other hand, while I'm fairly confident of Post C Vandal's ability to overcome it, does Nu52 Savage have anything that has remotely shown capable of dealing with a Xavier level mind frag?