Straight Slugfest. Who Walks away?

Jonathan
06-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Marv (Sin City) vs cap No shield.

1. First Avenger Cap
2. The Avengers Cap
3. Winter Soldier Cap

Straight Slugfest. Who Walks away?

Marv's got the strength and toughness to compete, but he isn't nearly as fast or agile as Cap.

BitVyper
06-18-2014, 06:48 PM
That may not matter if Cap can't actually take Marv down. Marv's durability was pretty ridiculous.

Jonathan
06-18-2014, 08:09 PM
That may not matter if Cap can't actually take Marv down. Marv's durability was pretty ridiculous.

Are you kidding? Cap jumps out of planes without a chute no worse for the wear and still moving, smashes through metal doors without slowing down from full on running, etc. I think Cap has the strength to effect Marv if that's what your talking about.

master of read
06-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Are you kidding? Cap jumps out of planes without a chute no worse for the wear and still moving, smashes through metal doors without slowing down from full on running, etc. I think Cap has the strength to effect Marv if that's what your talking about.

and he is strong enough to throw grown men around like he's flinging laundry out of his room.

KurtW95
06-18-2014, 08:20 PM
LOL. I thought this was Marv from Home Alone.

Jonathan
06-18-2014, 08:52 PM
and he is strong enough to throw grown men around like he's flinging laundry out of his room.

And smash apart boxing bags in a workout.

The Drunkard Kid
06-18-2014, 09:50 PM
LOL. I thought this was Marv from Home Alone.

Oh man, all of Steve's stuff will be so damp when he gets back home. That'll learn him for not getting one of those new-fangled security systems.