PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Annihilator vs. The Ultimate Nullifier

Ultra_Sonic
06-20-2014, 08:33 AM
Which of these weapons is more powerful: The Ultimate Annihilator (Archie Sonic the Hedgehog) or the Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics Universe)

Anarchist
06-21-2014, 10:27 AM
You didn't seriously put a simple Kill-Sat against the multiverse-busting weapon of mass-destruction?

master of read
06-21-2014, 10:51 AM
You didn't seriously put a simple Kill-Sat against the multiverse-busting weapon of mass-destruction?

he does this a lot. he makes threads due to simple titles and/or names without really doing the research.

but yeah, the UA does some weird shit to the bounds between zones but compared to a weapon that if used wrong can wiped out the universe, its aint shit.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 12:33 PM
he does this a lot. he makes threads due to simple titles and/or names without really doing the research.

but yeah, the UA does some weird shit to the bounds between zones but compared to a weapon that if used ely tampered with wrong can wiped out the universe, its aint shit.

Well, at least to the UA's credit, it can be programmed to affect certain targets if the user so desired. That is how the original Dr. Robotnik died in Archie Sonic verse (pre-Genesis Wave): Snively Robotnik reprogrammed the UA to target only Robotnik's DNA, after Robotnik programmed it to erase Knothole. The difference is, the UA is a satellite-based weapon while the UN is a handheld weapon (correct me if I am wrong). I am not sure if the UA is capable of hurting someone like Galactus at least on the level of the only known weapon in the Marvel universe that can instill fear in him.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 12:36 PM

but yeah, the UA does some weird shit to the bounds between zones but compared to a weapon that if used wrong can wiped out the universe, its aint shit.

You are right about that part, though: I have never seen the Ultimate Nullifier at it's best. Correct me if I am wrong (I saw this on the Wiki) that someone with a strong enough mind can erase whole timelines (from start to finish, no doubt!!!) with the Ultimate Nullifier.

master of read
06-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Well, at least to the UA's credit, it can be programmed to affect certain targets if the user so desired. That is how the original Dr. Robotnik died in Archie Sonic verse (pre-Genesis Wave): Snively Robotnik reprogrammed the UA to target only Robotnik's DNA, after Robotnik programmed it to erase Knothole. The difference is, the UA is a satellite-based weapon while the UN is a handheld weapon (correct me if I am wrong). I am not sure if the UA is capable of hurting someone like Galactus at least on the level of the only known weapon in the Marvel universe that can instill fear in him.

i know i'm gonna regret this but.............do you know what the ultimate nullfier is?

master of read
06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
You are right about that part, though: I have never seen the Ultimate Nullifier at it's best. Correct me if I am wrong (I saw this on the Wiki) that someone with a strong enough mind can erase whole timelines (from start to finish, no doubt!!!) with the Ultimate Nullifier.

as i said before, if you dont know what you are doing, the UN can, at the very least, wipe out the universe.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 12:58 PM
i know i'm gonna regret this but.............do you know what the ultimate nullfier is?

Yes, I know that the Ultimate Nullifier is.

master of read
06-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Yes, I know that the Ultimate Nullifier is.

and yet you still made this thread.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 01:35 PM
and yet you still made this thread.

I know what the Ultimate Nullifier is, but to be honest, I have never seen it. However, I am under the impression that the UN is a handheld weapon. If it is, it must be at least as large as a Desert Eagle .45. How can a weapon that small be so powerful?

master of read
06-21-2014, 01:57 PM
I know what the Ultimate Nullifier is, but to be honest, I have never seen it. However, I am under the impression that the UN is a handheld weapon. If it is, it must be at least as large as a Desert Eagle .45. How can a weapon that small be so powerful?

so you say you know what it is but have no idea what it can do.

Omega
06-21-2014, 02:35 PM

It is a universal level threat, at the very least. It is that powerful. One of Galactus' cosmic duties is to safeguard it, so you know... someone doesn't wipe out all of existence.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 02:46 PM
so you say you know what it is but have no idea what it can do.

I know what it is, I know what it can do, but I have never seen the weapon itself. For all I know, it could be shaped like (and look identical to) an iPhone.

master of read
06-21-2014, 02:55 PM
I know what it is, I know what it can do, but I have never seen the weapon itself. For all I know, it could be shaped like (and look identical to) an iPhone.

and what in the blue hell does it shape have to do with anything?

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 03:00 PM
and what in the blue hell does it shape have to do with anything?

Nothing. I am just curious as to what this weapon looks like.

EDIT: Is this it?

master of read
06-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Nothing. I am just curious as to what this weapon looks like.

what it looks like doesnt matter. what matters is what it can do and the fact that the UA doesn't begin to compare to it.

Ultra_Sonic
06-21-2014, 03:06 PM
what it looks like doesnt matter. what matters is what it can do and the fact that the UA doesn't begin to compare to it.

Is this it?

Anarchist
06-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Its an unofficial work, but yeah, thats what it looks like.
Small enough to fit into a hand, powerful enough to obliterate Reality.

master of read
06-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Is this it?

again, why should it matter?