PDA

View Full Version : Elsa vs Stitch

heretic
06-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Arendelle has been invaded by a cute fuzzy creature no bigger than a Rock Troll. Can said fair kingdom's Snow Queen do anything about it?

Mari
06-21-2014, 04:30 PM
She could freeze Stitch. Does Stitch have any ability to melt ice if in a frozen state?

T51R
06-21-2014, 06:18 PM
She could freeze Stitch. Does Stitch have any ability to melt ice if in a frozen state?

None demonstrated. Neither does Stitch have any feats against extreme cold. Unfortunately Elsa doesn't have any feats against balls of plasma or large objects landing on her, either.

SuperCooper
06-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Olaf and Sven get eaten.

Seriously though, didn't Stitch have some sort of acidic saliva that could, potentially, burn through the ice?

And he's pretty agile when he needs to be. Assuming this isn't bloodlusted Elsa, and if Stitch is able to use his supercomputer brain and senses to possibly set up some sort of a threat (have her hesitate by taking Anna or some villagers as hostages) he could take this.

T51R
06-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Olaf and Sven get eaten.

Seriously though, didn't Stitch have some sort of acidic saliva that could, potentially, burn through the ice?

And he's pretty agile when he needs to be. Assuming this isn't bloodlusted Elsa, and if Stitch is able to use his supercomputer brain and senses to possibly set up some sort of a threat (have her hesitate by taking Anna or some villagers as hostages) he could take this.

Assuming this is a Khazan battle, and since no scenario is given by the OP, it is, everyone else would be well-protected by the God-Proof Dome. Which leaves only Stitch and Elsa in the Arena. Which seems small enough for her to AOE casually. For combatants of that size and mobility, I doubt the Dome would expand to any considerable range...

Mari
06-21-2014, 11:05 PM
None demonstrated. Neither does Stitch have any feats against extreme cold. Unfortunately Elsa doesn't have any feats against balls of plasma or large objects landing on her, either.

It would be a situation where the first one to successfully attack wins then. I think Stitch would be the better in this match though because he shows a lot of speed and agility, where Elsa seemingly does not.

T51R
06-22-2014, 12:13 AM
It would be a situation where the first one to successfully attack wins then. I think Stitch would be the better in this match though because he shows a lot of speed and agility, where Elsa seemingly does not.

Not to mention that Stitch has FOUR plasma blasters, one in each hand...

FrenchGemini
06-22-2014, 12:16 AM

Elsa (or at least her defensive powers) has a pretty good reaction speed, remember when she put a barrier between her and a crossbow bolt after the bolt was fired. And unlike Stitch, she has the advantage of not having to aim, so I guess it could go either way.

Also, love your new avatar T51R :-D.

T51R
06-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Also, love your new avatar T51R :-D.

Being possessed by an angry demigod is not necessarilya good thing, eh? :p

SuperCooper
06-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Assuming this is a Khazan battle, and since no scenario is given by the OP, it is, everyone else would be well-protected by the God-Proof Dome. Which leaves only Stitch and Elsa in the Arena. Which seems small enough for her to AOE casually. For combatants of that size and mobility, I doubt the Dome would expand to any considerable range...

I was basing it off of the part in the OP where it says

Arendelle has been invaded by a cute fuzzy creature no bigger than a Rock Troll.

Though I'm in full agreement about a quick draw arena fight.

The MunchKING
06-22-2014, 07:00 AM
Everybody's left sock is going to go missing. :p

Although if Honolulu wasn't big enough for him to work up to full rampage mode, the city we saw in the movie probably isn't either.

T51R
06-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Everybody's left sock is going to go missing. :p

Although if Honolulu wasn't big enough for him to work up to full rampage mode, the city we saw in the movie probably isn't either.

Nar, Arendelle looks to be a very small kingdom; in the panorama shot where everything gets put on ice, and from Olaf's perspective when Elsa goes berserk at the end, its tiny. The largest civilization or kingdom from the Disneyverse at sea level seems to be Rameses' Egypt. If Stitch invaded that, it would literally take an act of god to stop him.

Arendelle, not so much.

I was basing it off of the part in the OP where it says

Whoops, you're right. My bad.

The MunchKING
06-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Nar, Arendelle looks to be a very small kingdom; in the panorama shot where everything gets put on ice, and from Olaf's perspective when Elsa goes berserk at the end, its tiny. The largest civilization or kingdom from the Disneyverse at sea level seems to be Rameses' Egypt. If Stitch invaded that, it would literally take an act of god to stop him.

I thought Prince of Egypt was dreamworks, not Disney.

IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120794/companycredits?ref_=tt_ql_10) agrees.

Mari
06-23-2014, 12:42 AM

Stitch was on Kauai :p

The MunchKING
06-23-2014, 05:48 AM
Stitch was on Kauai :p

That's NOT the big one with Honolulu?

Mari
06-23-2014, 12:47 PM
That's NOT the big one with Honolulu?

Honolulu is on Oahu island. The biggest island is called Hawaii. And Kauai is a different island from those two.