PDA

View Full Version : 80's Cartoons vs Superman

Ite
06-21-2014, 05:02 PM
He-man with Battlecat, Lion-O, Optimus Prime, Voltron, all 4 Ninja Turtles, and She-Ra with the horse thing vs Post-Crisis Superman.

Can they take him down?

Primetime Harder
06-21-2014, 05:52 PM
He-Man got beat down by Pre-Crisis Supes, but he did manage to hold his own for a little while.

If Adam can engage and serve as a distraction, Lion-O might be able to get some shots in with the Sword of Omens, which I believe was magic.

byc
06-21-2014, 07:34 PM
Superman should win. Fly up at super speed, wide area heat vision, which should kill everybody.

I know He-Man is fast, but was that reaction speed? I can't remember.

Jonathan
06-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Superman easily. He's faster, tougher and stronger than any of their showings from their own shows. And the He-Man/Superman crossover was a comic book, not a cartoon, much less an 80s cartoon.

Surtur
06-22-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm not even sure why anyone but He-man is even in this fight. My poor poor ninja turtles. Even your tank that shoots out pizza's will be useless here. 80's cartoon He-man certainly seemed like he was as strong as post crisis Supes. But, I don't think he can return from a space toss. He-Man had some measure of super speed, but he wasn't lightspeed. If Supes can't physically beat him to death then as I said a space toss should work.

Ite
06-22-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm not even sure why anyone but He-man is even in this fight. My poor poor ninja turtles. Even your tank that shoots out pizza's will be useless here. 80's cartoon He-man certainly seemed like he was as strong as post crisis Supes. But, I don't think he can return from a space toss. He-Man had some measure of super speed, but he wasn't lightspeed. If Supes can't physically beat him to death then as I said a space toss should work.
She-Ra is no slouch either.

abmccray
06-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Donatello has some pretty goofy tech that would help a great deal in a prep fight, like a dimensional portal generator. In fact, that might count as something he has ON him in later series. It depends on He-Man's speed, which I don't know, but he might be able to run and grab stuff like that from people before they die, haha.

Slade1
06-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Even your tank that shoots out pizza's will be useless here.

A tank that shoots out pizzas is never useless. It's always awesome.

Surtur
06-23-2014, 03:20 PM
A tank that shoots out pizzas is never useless. It's always awesome.

True..I also had the toy TMNT Blimp that could drop missiles and pizza's..yeah the turtles designed their technology with some weird additions.