PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Super Nintendo Games

Gryphon
07-01-2014, 09:23 PM
What are your Top ten Super Nintendo games of all time and give a reason why ( doesn't have to be a long one) One game per franchise ( spinoffs are fine)

10. street fighter 2 ( The first fighting game I ever owned and was a blast to play)
9. Mortal Kombat 2 ( the first fighting game I ever PLAYED)
8. Earthbound ( technically cheating since I only played this on the Wii U virtual console but one of the best RPGs ever made and extremely meta)
7. F Zero ( a fun fast paced racing game that's perfectly balanced for beginners and experts)
6. Megaman X ( An excellent example of darker and edgier done right. Megaman with a great storyline and amazing gameplay)
5. Super Mario World ( an even better game than Mario 3 with more innovation)
4. The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past ( The Zelda game that took a bold step forward and truly shaped the series into what its become today)
3. Super Mario RPG ( The First Mario RPG this game showed just how much more you could do with Mario than just platforming)
2. Super Metroid ( The game that codified the metroidvania genre. And one of the most epic game ever)
1. Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest ( the best platformer on the system, the best music and some of the best graphics)

jump
07-10-2014, 03:29 AM
Based on nostalgia and memories...

Yoshi's Island
Super Mario All Stars
Killer Instinct
Earthbound
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart