PDA

View Full Version : Mr & Mrs. Morisato...YOUR SON IS ASURA: ANGRIEST BABY IN THE WORLD!

T51R
11-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Like it says.

A couple years after getting married to Keiichi by, literally, the Grace of God himself? Belldandy gets preggers. BUT! By some cock-up with the Wheel of Reincarnation? An untrasound reveals that their child has not only a very angry face...but SIX ARMS! Worse. In his chest is not a single Mantra Core, but TWO cores accompanied by a fully loaded MANTRA REACTOR. Because gifts from brothers who are also war buddies follow you for eternity...

YES!

In 9 months, the angriest Demigod ever will be reborn into the world: ASURA!

- Will Asura be aborted(yeah, like that will stop him...) to save both Heaven and Hell?

- OR, can he be properly raised as a functioning member of not one, but two societies?

- Can he even find a job?

- AND! Who will be the first to die at his hands? ALL SIX OF THEM! :p

Melchior
11-04-2016, 01:46 PM
"Y'know, for the reincarnation of Asura, you are pretty mellow. Any particular reason why?"

"Well, I like to think it is because I was raised in a warm, nurturing, loving household. Sure, my aunts could get a bit mischevious, but nothing malicious, and I have plenty of siblings to be a role model to because Mom and Dad are so lovey-dovey."

"But that's not the real secret, right?"

"Well, Dad did get me hooked on Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance...."

A brief silence, followed by hearty laughter from both sides.

"It's the Harley, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's the Harley."

The Drunkard Kid
11-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Yeah, Asura's only kinda growly and awkward with a penchant for hot bloodedness when the heavens aren't screwing around horribly with him and everyone he loves for millennia.