Default The Great Saiyaman in: The Hero Association! (One Punch Man)

Much like my previous threads prior to the wipe involving Gohan in the Justice League and Avengers, how would he fit in with the OPM crew?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Tatsumaki gets a stroke from dealing with someone who is lightyears beyond her, has a powerset that somewhat overlaps her own, dresses like Saitama, and acts almost as doofy as Pretty Pretty Prisoner.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Puri Puri Prisoner is a national treasure.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Puri Puri Prisoner is a national treasure.
    "Until the lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter."
    --African proverb

Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

It occurrs to me that every S-Class hero other that Tatsumaki, Metal Knight, and possibly Blast would probably get along swimmingly with Great Saiyaman, much to Tatsumaki's ever-increasing ire.

He can talk shop with Flashy Flash, Silver Fang, and Atomic Samurai (possibly Darkshine and Tanktop Master, as well), hire Metal Bat, Watchdog Man and King to babysit, regularly go out to lunch with Pig God, commiserate on being a boy genius with Child Emperor, refer Drive Knight and Demon Cyborg to Bulma for possible upgrades, and mostly ignore Pretty Pretty Prisoner's ogling. Zombieman probably doesn't have any common interests, but his personality it's somewhat similar to Piccolo's so he probably won't mind hanging out with Gohan at all. Hell, he and Saitama can even chat about being a hero as a hobby.

Astonishing Member

Is this Gohan from when he first became the Great Saiyaman or from more recent DBS episodes?

It doesn't matter much in terms of power, but there might be some difference in terms of interactions based on where Gohan is in his life.

I'd kinda like to see Gohan and his family interact with Metal Bat and his little sister. That'd probably be really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Is this Gohan from when he first became the Great Saiyaman or from more recent DBS episodes?

It doesn't matter much in terms of power, but there might be some difference in terms of interactions based on where Gohan is in his life.

I'd kinda like to see Gohan and his family interact with Metal Bat and his little sister. That'd probably be really sweet.
    Hmmm. Good question. Consider it two different scenarios, one where he is just started, and one where he is married with child.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.