View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

236 73.29%
  • Too Early To Say

38 11.80%
  • No

48 14.91%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,053 of 1053
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This is so stupid. They attack NY but there's not a single person around? Yeah sure...

Then again, this a Marvel problem not an Inhuman problem. It's kind of how X-GOLD moved to Central Park, and we're suppose to act like it's a good idea and we'll be shocked if anyone gets hurt as a result.
    The Inhumans didn't attack Stark property in NYC. I think the garage of cars they destroyed was upstate NY but there was no employees in it.

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    They blew up several of his warehouses which houses personal affects, hacked his emails and leaked them all, drained several of his bank accounts but made a point not to touch anything related to Stark business so people wouldn't lose their jobs or be affected by the Inhumans waging war on Stark.