View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
383. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    283 73.89%
  • Too Early To Say

    45 11.75%
  • No

    55 14.36%
Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1318
  1. #1051
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This is so stupid. They attack NY but there's not a single person around? Yeah sure...

    Then again, this a Marvel problem not an Inhuman problem. It's kind of how X-GOLD moved to Central Park, and we're suppose to act like it's a good idea and we'll be shocked if anyone gets hurt as a result.
    The Inhumans didn't attack Stark property in NYC. I think the garage of cars they destroyed was upstate NY but there was no employees in it.

  2. #1052
    Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,662

    Default

    Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

    BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

    As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

    I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

    Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

  3. #1053
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

    BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

    As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    They blew up several of his warehouses which houses personal affects, hacked his emails and leaked them all, drained several of his bank accounts but made a point not to touch anything related to Stark business so people wouldn't lose their jobs or be affected by the Inhumans waging war on Stark.

  4. #1054
    Ultimate Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    saw this pop up in news yesterday and noted it on the television boards.

    doesn't look good for the inhumans after all.

    cbr is projecting inevitable doom and cancellation for inhumans, after sharp drop in week 5 ratings.

    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-r...FB-P&view=list

  5. #1055
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Yeah the show is almost certainly not coming back but I mean it's not surprising at all

  6. #1056
    Ultimate Member Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    saw this pop up in news yesterday and noted it on the television boards.

    doesn't look good for the inhumans after all.

    cbr is projecting inevitable doom and cancellation for inhumans, after sharp drop in week 5 ratings.

    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-r...FB-P&view=list
    To nobody's surprise. Unless Disney orders ABC to keep it going.

  7. #1057
    Ultimate Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    indeed ...

  8. #1058
    Astonishing Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    They show was doomed the second that trailer came out
    We need better comics

  9. #1059
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    There are certain properties that they really should keep in their pockets until the FF comes back to Marvel. This is one of them.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

  10. #1060
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,417

    Default

    Not even Kevin Fiege wants to talk about the Inhumans TV show. http://www.cbr.com/marvel-kevin-feige-inhumans-tv/

  11. #1061
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    314

    Default

    I feel people at ABC wanted Inhumans to fail they gave it 8 episodes so everything is crushed together, the friday kill slot, and Scott Buck. If they replaced one of those things with a positive it could work better.

  12. #1062
    CBB 4 LIFE Mr MajestiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    I'm actually watching the show and finding it pretty much enjoyable.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

    Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

  13. #1063
    Incredible Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    587

    Default

    I'm with you, Mr M! I've watched all episodes and find a good enough story. The first two eps were very expository - like any/all origin movies or shows. Its moved along well. There have been some cool surprises, like

    Karnak and that bullet!

    Agreed, some things are moving way fast, but it is the nature of having 8 episodes.

    I would want folks to consider:

    It was a mistake to try for the IMAX thing - they just didn't give it a budget for that. It's a TV budget.

    Most of the actors really look like they are into their roles; the sense of enthusiasm and fellowship come through.

    Gorgon is my least impressive character. Medusa/Bolt/Max are the most impressive.

    Karnak and Crystal are in the middle. Triton needs to be a game-changer (could he end up being re-exposed to Terrigen in earth's water and look more fishy when he turns up?)

    Lockjaw is cute but not perfect. His cgi is nice but I can see where nitpicks will be adverse.

    There is a bit of heart here, if you have a corresponding heart or affection for the Inhumans themselves.

    This would leave X-fans out of the equasion pretty much.

  14. #1064
    CBB 4 LIFE Mr MajestiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm with you, Mr M! I've watched all episodes and find a good enough story. The first two eps were very expository - like any/all origin movies or shows. Its moved along well. There have been some cool surprises, like

    Karnak and that bullet!

    Agreed, some things are moving way fast, but it is the nature of having 8 episodes.

    I would want folks to consider:

    It was a mistake to try for the IMAX thing - they just didn't give it a budget for that. It's a TV budget.

    Most of the actors really look like they are into their roles; the sense of enthusiasm and fellowship come through.

    Gorgon is my least impressive character. Medusa/Bolt/Max are the most impressive.

    Karnak and Crystal are in the middle. Triton needs to be a game-changer (could he end up being re-exposed to Terrigen in earth's water and look more fishy when he turns up?)

    Lockjaw is cute but not perfect. His cgi is nice but I can see where nitpicks will be adverse.

    There is a bit of heart here, if you have a corresponding heart or affection for the Inhumans themselves.

    This would leave X-fans out of the equasion pretty much.
    Agreed 100%.

    The show us far from perfect but it definitely isn't the train wreck some critics painted it as being either.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

    Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

  15. #1065
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    You like it? Okay, I respect that but it IS a trainwreck. It's horrendous. Marvel will ignore this show's existence as soon as it's done and we won't hear of it again. Because it's such an awful piece of work. It's amazing to me that they managed to produce something so irredeemable, something so bad that it was obvious it would fail miserably before it came out.

    I geniuenely respect anyone liking it, I do. I just think it's ridiculous when someone says say "well this and this wasnt bad and you can see potential and this part is not as bad"

    I do hope this doesnt cause the inhumans to completely disappear from comics though.
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-26-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •