Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Oh hey look, that thing that everyone knew would happen is happening, it's almost like moving back to the city you left because of lack of interest when you stink and can't draw interest anyway was a dumb idea

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

Oh hey look, that thing that everyone knew would happen is happening, it's almost like moving back to the city you left because of lack of interest when you stink and can't draw interest anyway was a dumb idea
    What's funnier is the Rams reported that attendance was 60,000 for this game.

If you included the players, coaches, officials, stadium security, and vending staff, that wasn't the attendance.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The 60,000 was not attendance, but rather tickets sold. People decide not to attend last minute. That effect is typical for LA. The perception is bad, even if things aren't as bad financially as they look.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Anyone watch the game with Nantz/Romo in the booth? I didn't see any of it, wondering how he sounded.
    Romo was fantastic! He was diagnosing plays before the offenses even ran them. He would say "They're going to run it to the left here" and they would. On one series, it was 3rd down and he said "They're going to run it here and then go for it on fourth down" and they did!

He was just really, really good overall. And Nantz was was a great compliment to him. They're a serious upgrade over Simms
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by KnockBlock View Post
    Is it weird that I still think of the Chargers as the San Diego Chargers? The Los Angeles Chargers is just different.
    Nope, not weird. I still hear Berman saying "San Diego...SUPER CHARGERS!" in my head.
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Marshawn gunna Marshawn

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Marshawn gunna Marshawn

When you join a team that has an O-Line ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    When you join a team that has an O-Line ...
    he trucked Tenn's Pro Bowl DLmen
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    , but next week, against Arizona? That's... a tall mountain to climb. Especially because Arians knows Pagano like the back of his hand.

Whatev. That's because what has worked for Pagano since he arrived at the Colts can fit on the back of a hand. Even if you write big- there's only 4 letters in the word Luck. I, don't, know, what, Pagano's, strengths, are at this point. Still though as soon as I saw Palmer throw that first pick against Detroit, I remember what I said to my co-worker last week. Carson Palmer is 75 years old and not a spry 75 either. He's prone, NOW that was before a soul smashing loss to about 3,000 people in LA but in front of the home Indy crowd pressure will be on the staff to not embarrass this franchise further then peddling out Tolzien. A beat dog is dangerous, I get it, you're boys are good on D but my hope is that they struggle to put up points on some level and things kind of even out.... If we go 0-2 let it be a fight at least. Which is likely asking too damn much.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    he trucked Tenn's Pro Bowl DLmen
    I know. I saw. It was awesome.

I'm so glad he's far away from the teams I care about now.

Dude is a beast.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I saw on Twitter that the Texans have 5 players with concussions, including all 3 of their tight ends! Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Suddenly, I find myself envisioning THESE guys in your driveway:

Well, if Cleveland sent them to opposing locker rooms before games, they might win a few.

Saints score 1st, and Vikings could answer with a td.

A close great game so far In Minnesota

Saints need to score a td